BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Should have had that sewn up.
Disappointing and poor second half.
How did Danny miss that one?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
An away point is NOT a bad result.

Depends on your ambition, and if the opposition have been dreadful all season. Typical Albion support to be grateful for crumbs. Must have a more confident outlook. In the context of our away record, and Welbecks miss, with millions at stake, it’s not a good result. We should be disappointed with. But as you say, many will be over the moon because they believe all the mighty Leeds media bollocks and have a little old Brighton mindset and always will.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Not sure that 1 point is going to be enough for them as much as they were celebrating it but I dont care either way as any of the 3 going down satifies me. Just glad nobody got seriously injured with the challenges they have been putting in the last half dozen games.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I really enjoyed that game but what a missed opportunity to (almost) relegate Leeds.

I'm also very impressed by our commitment and effort. It would have been easy to roll over in a game like that but we didn't, we fought from first minute to last and Burnley and Everton can have no complaints about the result or performance.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Looking on the bright side - that point means that Palace now have to beat both Everton and Man Utd to overtake us if we don't beat West Ham.

And therefore, it's a good point (although if we'd held on, we'd have been safe...)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here