Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United envy

Oct 19, 2012
Why are you so envious and hateful of the best supported and biggest club in the league?

Just because you have a new stadium doesn't make you any less of a tinpot club, you'll always be in the shadow of Leeds United and your greatest claim to fame will always be the Pump House :wave:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Northern Idiot, that is why everyone hates Leeds

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Who on here is envious of Leeds?
I'm not.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
At least when you write things down we can understand what your saying
( well sort off )
do you also suffer from sore knuckles whilst dragging them along the pavement

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Leeds is a great city, but envious, you've got to be joking. Swap Yorkshire for Sussex? Lol!

And being a Brighton fan is wonderful atm, no need to envy anybody even Man u, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City etc.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Why are you so envious and hateful of the best supported and biggest club in the league?

Just because you have a new stadium doesn't make you any less of a tinpot club, you'll always be in the shadow of Leeds United and your greatest claim to fame will always be the Pump House :wave:

Leeds United barely registers to me and the only time i notice they still exist is when we have a fixture against them otherwise i couldn't care less what is going on at Leeds or what Leeds fans think of anyone else.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

not just the pump house either !

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Leeds is a great city, but envious, you've got to be joking. Swap Yorkshire for Sussex? Lol!

And being a Brighton fan is wonderful atm, no need to envy anybody even Man u, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City etc.

Sorry GCCM I disagree, for me Leeds is not a great city, its the people that make the city and everytime I have been there or met somebody from Leeds, they have been, in the main, cocky, bigheaded, full of themselves gobshites. The women are moaning, whingy and brassy. Most are as thick as a dockers sandwich, they have a mentality of still living in the 70's or 80's. The worst in Yorkshire. When they got a branch of Selfridges they thought they were up there with Monte-Carlo.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Deary me. Leeds is a shit hole in the frozen north. In-breds abound, its rough as f***, cold, dirty and well northern, and despite your impressive history you are getting less for a home game than we are. Yet apparently we are jealous of you? Really? Why exactly?

Jan 30, 2008
:dunce:

leeds never get a slap from anyone

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Anyone that has spent any time in Yorkshire would realize that Leeds has got worse, where other places like Sheffield have improved dramatically. Leeds is a grimy dump with few redeeming features. FACT!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyone that has spent any time in Yorkshire would realize that Leeds has got worse, where other places like Sheffield have improved dramatically. Leeds is a grimy dump with few redeeming features. FACT!

maybe on the outskirts but the city centre is brilliant.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

full_retard.jpg

Attachments

• full_retard.jpg
    full_retard.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 181

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here