Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United envy

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I think the good old song 'your not a big club anymore' would be appropriate

Jul 20, 2003
doubt, not dought (sorry but I couldn't let it lie ......... I know, I know, I kown)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
For a fishing trip this idiot has got a ban and 3 pages of posts,let it die before he messes his y fronts.
can no one see a wind up and not react to it?

This idiot was already on a life ban from his previous incarnation as White Rose, for racism.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I had some sex with a bird form Leeds once. She had flaps like Doberman's lips.
If you are going to make up stuff like that, at least choose the right f***ing dog.
Dobies don't have flappy lips, like e.g. bulldogs, boxers, st bernards, great danes, etc.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Why are you so envious and hateful of the best supported and biggest club in the league?

Just because you have a new stadium doesn't make you any less of a tinpot club, you'll always be in the shadow of Leeds United and your greatest claim to fame will always be the Pump House :wave:

Your not the biggest club in the division.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Why are you so envious and hateful of the best supported and biggest club in the league?

Just because you have a new stadium doesn't make you any less of a tinpot club, you'll always be in the shadow of Leeds United and your greatest claim to fame will always be the Pump House :wave:

:bla: bore off sad boy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here