Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United envy

D

Deleted member 18477

Why are you so envious and hateful of the best supported and biggest club in the league?

Just because you have a new stadium doesn't make you any less of a tinpot club, you'll always be in the shadow of Leeds United and your greatest claim to fame will always be the Pump House :wave:

Leeds Utd :lolol:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Leeds :lolol:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
WHO WOULD ENVY A CLUB WHO'S FANS ARE THUGS...?? just ask Chris Kirkland.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He won't be able to reply for a few days...
Great stuff, now kill the thread, too.

Utter utter pointless gash

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Would that be Leeds United with the tinpot home support some 2.5k below us ATM.

Very much so. Judging by what ive seen on Twatter and Facebook - Leeds are becoming even more hated - and then give us GOLD like this !!!

I thought Wednesday fans were bad thinking they are the BIGGEST club in the country - seems Leeds are instead - must be a Yorkshire thing. Of course this also means 1 thing....

Leeds United

:lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought, generally speaking, our fans main dislike of Leeds is that every time sky announce the following three months televised games, 73 of them are Leeds games.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Leeds. When a young lad about 13/14 in the late 70's early 80's I was on a train by myself back from the Goldstone to Haywards Heath. I was in the corridor you used to get by the first class carriages. There were probably 10-15 youngsters on there with BHA scarves etc.

Along came a bunch of Leeds fans, probably a couple of dozen all well in to their twenties. They then proceeded to smack in the face lads as young as 10.
For some inexplicable reason I did not get touched. Pure luck really, as the nice fella's filed passed randomly smacking kids and mugging them as they went.

Only time I experienced or have seen youngsters getting done by adults.

I hoped they had grown up, but listening to them celebrating a man who is accused of 50 years of child abuse/rape is sickening

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Would that be Leeds United with the tinpot home support some 2.5k below us ATM.

ATM being the operative though-if they did well,they would average 10k more than our capacity-still let's rejoice in the present,they might never get back.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Can I say that I hope all leeds fans who come away on a regular basis-----feck off and ###----if I cant say this than feck off anyway. As a foot note: why has it taken our finest plods three days to arrest the scumbag who attacked Kirkland? Are the social workers already working out their case for defending this pond life?

Dandyman

In London village.
full_retard.jpg

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Can I say that I hope all leeds fans who come away on a regular basis-----feck off and ###----if I cant say this than feck off anyway. As a foot note: why has it taken our finest plods three days to arrest the scumbag who attacked Kirkland? Are the social workers already working out their case for defending this pond life?

Well they do need to find the scumbag and he probably isnt that thick to stay at his house.

You shouldnt tarnish all Leeds fans with the same brush, although they do have a large following of muppets, as demonstrated on Friday night.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Is this the same "Leeds" person we get on here every year. PremiershipBound was one of his aliases.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The fool delights in being a big fish in a Championship pond.

How far they've fallen since the brilliance of Bremner, Giles, Madeley, Gray, and many others.

Other mega clubs of that era like LFC and ManU maintained that, carried on collecting silverware, and built global followings.

Leeds fans now get excited about the next visit of Cardiff or Millwall, and hiding their cowardly stash of bricks.

That is a sad tale of 37 years of decline. They will never be a great club again.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I am sure that if the plods wanted too, they could have arrested all the "fans" who went on the pitch. Much as with the CCTV at the Amex they could have got everyone who has assaulted staff or engaged in overt racist/homophobic behaviour.

The fact is that the authorities have now and never have had any reason to enforce zero tolerance policing. The powers that be rely on hegemony to stay in power. If everything was ok then authority would not need all the powers it is given, however if it fails it can ask for more power, to be used when deemed necessary by "fill in your favourite bogeyman." All "democracies" rely on the people accepting that someone has to be given the power to police, the only question is, what will a given group let them get away with?

If enough people moan loudly enough, then change will happen, otherwise forget it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Have just heard on Talksport that police are questioning the ALLEGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor-not-understood----banned many times-------taking the complete piss scumbag. Why do we give these pieces of dog #### the benefit of the dought? Any guesses how long it will take before they send him to a trip to 'anywhere in the world' so he can find himself and get better? Followed closely by a mile long line of publicly paid for social workers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here