Leeds United envy

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Some good bites.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
They just won't let the humiliation of the pump house go will they. Leeds are and always will be nothing but bullies especially when the numbers are stacked in their favour.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Well they do need to find the scumbag and he probably isnt that thick to stay at his house.

You shouldnt tarnish all Leeds fans with the same brush, although they do have a large following of muppets, as demonstrated on Friday night.

Could they not have kept the leeds supporters 'IN' after the match and just picked the twat out as they came out? OH! I forgot that is too fecking obvious! HOW the hell did we ever 'win' the second world war???

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
We had the help of the Americans,the Russians,the rest of the Commonwealth and especially 4 million Indian troops.

Thats what it will take to get the bloke to face the FULL force of the lawwwwww! To be honest I give up - when they say that the scumbag allegedly thumped/stroked/kissed/ kirklands face I begin to question what I saw!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Have just heard on Talksport that police are questioning the ALLEGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor-not-understood----banned many times-------taking the complete piss scumbag. Why do we give these pieces of dog #### the benefit of the dought? Any guesses how long it will take before they send him to a trip to 'anywhere in the world' so he can find himself and get better? Followed closely by a mile long line of publicly paid for social workers!
Don't forget a pound out of the poor box as well..... until these imbecile knuckle dragging idiots are punished properly we will always get this...it must be a coincidence that most of them are Leeds supporters

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Are you really? I think its a bit pathetic to be honest. The fella comes on to have a bit of a wind-up and stir things up. For his trouble gets a ban by starting a completely inoffensive thread.

I think this was the same Dirty L**ds fan who has posted on here (and has been banned) under numerous guises - so fair enough really.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Have just heard on Talksport that police are questioning the ALLEGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor-not-understood----banned many times-------taking the complete piss scumbag. Why do we give these pieces of dog #### the benefit of the dought? Any guesses how long it will take before they send him to a trip to 'anywhere in the world' so he can find himself and get better? Followed closely by a mile long line of publicly paid for social workers!

Even if an offence is witnessed by a police officer, it is still an allegation. They are arrested on suspicion. It is for a jury to establish guilt, even when it is patently obvious that they did it. He COULD have a twin brother and claim it was him that pushed Kirkland etc etc

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Even if an offence is witnessed by a police officer, it is still an allegation. They are arrested on suspicion. It is for a jury to establish guilt, even when it is patently obvious that they did it. He COULD have a twin brother and claim it was him that pushed Kirkland etc etc

How many were watching on the night? Have you got a twin? Have I got a twin? In this country you could smack someone in the gob - witnessed by half a dozen people and after the lawyers had finished they would say the half dozen are lying bartenders and jail them for six months!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Why are you so envious and hateful of the best supported and biggest club in the league?

Just because you have a new stadium doesn't make you any less of a tinpot club, you'll always be in the shadow of Leeds United and your greatest claim to fame will always be the Pump House :wave:

Leeds United is a bit like rap music. If you like it, it's impossible to defend why you like it :facepalm:

Are you Aaron Cawley's friend at all?!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
How many were watching on the night? Have you got a twin? Have I got a twin? In this country you could smack someone in the gob - witnessed by half a dozen people and after the lawyers had finished they would say the half dozen are lying bartenders and jail them for six months!

The law is "Innocent until proven guilty" - although of course its very, very unlikely they would be found not guilty because you can clearly see what he did - but its the legal system.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Well they do need to find the scumbag and he probably isnt that thick to stay at his house.

You shouldnt tarnish all Leeds fans with the same brush, although they do have a large following of muppets, as demonstrated on Friday night.

A few of us were talking to some local coppers at Derby and asked them which games gave them the most trouble. Not surprisingly they said Forest and Leicester, but guess who the other club were? Surprise, surprise, Leeds. The Sheffield clubs didn't even feature on the list.

Mind you, fans from both clubs excelled themselves on Friday night. Leeds fans were comparing Dave Jones to Jimmy Savile, who if the silly idiots didn't know, hailed from Leeds. The Sheffield Wednesday fans' response was to sing about Turkish knives. Two obviously decent Leeds fans called 606 last night and said that the atmosphere was vile from beginning to end and before the match too.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
Sorry GCCM I disagree, for me Leeds is not a great city, its the people that make the city and everytime I have been there or met somebody from Leeds, they have been, in the main, cocky, bigheaded, full of themselves gobshites. The women are moaning, whingy and brassy. Most are as thick as a dockers sandwich, they have a mentality of still living in the 70's or 80's. The worst in Yorkshire. When they got a branch of Selfridges they thought they were up there with Monte-Carlo.

Totally agree. I have hated Leeds fans ever since a game at the Goldstone many years ago when they whistled through a minute's silence as well as being their usual obnoxious violent selves. Every time Leeds have darkened our doors since then I have had that first impression confirmed.

What on earth makes the OP think that we would be jealous of them and their crap city? I went there briefly once, never again, typical dirty tired Northen city with no soul and lots of chavs.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I had some sex with a bird form Leeds once. She had flaps like Doberman's lips.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Anyone that has spent any time in Yorkshire would realize that Leeds has got worse, where other places like Sheffield have improved dramatically. Leeds is a grimy dump with few redeeming features. FACT!

I work there a lot, it has crap beer and cider, but a serious set of decent restaurants.... but I hate Yorkshire folk, they are rough and insular , so much for the welcoming friendly north.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here