Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hendrie

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Arismendi is said to bea defensive midfielder Hendrie is an attacking one why should him possibly signing make any difference to whether or not Arismendi plays other than the number of loan players permitted per team. If we sign a goalkeeper on loan and Hendrie that means we would have 6 so one couldnt be picked, probably Hoyte.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Signing today!

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Club text confirmation?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Is he really 32!?!

Not sure about this.... would have thought he would be thinking about players for next season now seeing as we are nearly out of the woods. As for a keeper... not expecting much as Poyet has said Brez has the number one shirt.

Whats th enews on Arismendi?

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Is he really 32!?!

Not sure about this.... would have thought he would be thinking about players for next season now seeing as we are nearly out of the woods. As for a keeper... not expecting much as Poyet has said Brez has the number one shirt.

Whats th enews on Arismendi?

Exactly my thoughts, I think we have enough in the squad already to be sure of staying up, so can only think he's looking at Hendrie as a possibly permanent signing for next year. If not then seems a bit of a waste of time/money.

Fantastic that we are able to attract this kind of player down here now though.

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL
Exactly my thoughts, I think we have enough in the squad already to be sure of staying up, so can only think he's looking at Hendrie as a possibly permanent signing for next year. If not then seems a bit of a waste of time/money.

Fantastic that we are able to attract this kind of player down here now though.

You never know what the financial deal withe Derby is... It might be a loan where they are still paying his wages, or we are paying a minimum amount. I also think Poyet feels we are still light in midfield if we get any suspensions or injuries, which I agree with.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Lee Hendrie to sign on loan today

according to radio sussex until end of season as cover for lua lua

sorry if fixtures, couldn't see this anywhere.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Hmm, isn't he predominantly a central midfielder? Seems odd if it's a direct replacement for LuaLua. I'm assuming he can probably play as a right sided mid.

Looks good though, hopefully we'll see him and Arismendi feature a fair bit towards the end of the season. Both should be a cut above in this league.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It was said that this was going to happen last week - lets hope it happens today and we have a revitalised midfield.

It is good that we have not accepted saftey yet and are still working to improve the side.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I think BG is correct in saying that Gus wants to have a look at him as a possible attacking midfielder for next season. As Gus has said, when he signs a player, they have to be better than what we've got currently, and when Hendrie is fit, he would be class at this level!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here