Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hendrie

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
hope not, he's a horrible little runt.

i thought gus didn't believe in signing loan players? at least that's what he said before christmas.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

So you think you know better?

Are you going to spill the beans as to who your source is? I say that because no person would willingly say something like that unless they know for sure.

So, who is it? Just curious like.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
So long as he is fit, he could be class at this level...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
but

One that can score goals, yes!

That is what we are missing a ball winning midfielder who can also get forward and score goals. We have plenty of midfielders but none that are prolific scorers of the 10 a season mould which you need to gain promotion by complementing the strikers. The alternative is 2 strikers capable of 15 goals each but I forgot we have got those at the moment.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I'd like him here if he can score a few from midfield can't help but feel that he's got nothing to prove we don't need a journeyman here for a quick buck for his retirement fund.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Didn't Steve Bruce twat him one for messing around with his, then, 17 year old daughter?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Never really liked him but he could be quality at this level. I just wonder if he could be a permanent signing, if not I wonder the reasoning behind signing him at this stage of the season.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
He always struck me as a bit of a COCK. Quite happy to completely revise that opinion if he signs for us and plays well.

A few years ago I was on my way to the tip when I let Hendrie out of the driveway of his unfeasably large house, in his unfeasably large car.

I can confirm he waved thankyou and drove at the speed limit all the while i was following him. Not the most exciting of celebrity ancedotes I grant you but one that might go a little way to assuring you all he is not a complete bell end.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I think, given that he can't get anywhere near our disfunctional midfield, you can correctly assume that he is ubergash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here