Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Hendrie

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Give the lad a chance... he has good experience at Villa... you don't play that many games in the Prem and have zero to offer...

Oct 25, 2003
By ANDREW PARKER

GOBBY Jade Goody has been on a date with soccer ace Lee Hendrie ? after he told her: “I love you.”

The bizarre chapter for the former Big Brother star’s forthcoming memoirs came on Tuesday at The Trap club in London’s Soho.

Love rat Lee, 27, recently walked out on his wife of three months, Becky, 26, for another girl.

But on Sunday the Aston Villa star rang Jade to fix a date with her.

Pals heard him tell Jade: “I love you. Wouldn’t it be great if we got together.”

The odd couple had already met in the Spanish resort of Marbella in May when Lee was on his week-long stag do.

Dippy Jade ? pregnant with her second child at the time ? was said to be “completely smitten”.

And on Tuesday she turned up at The Trap at 11.15pm ? with Lee already inside.

At 1.55am, he was seen leaving with his friends.

Asked about the date, Lee said yesterday, “It’s f****** b*****ks mate. I can’t get my breath.

“I do know her through a friend but I’m not giving her one.”

But a pal insisted: “They hit it off in Marbella.

“Jade thinks Lee is the best thing since sliced bread because he’s rich and a fit footballer. Something is in the air.”

Last night Jade, who is writing her life story at the age of 23, denied she and Lee are an item.

His ex Becky said: “Lee was at it with women even worse looking than Jade while with me, so nothing surprises me.

“He’s welcome to her. They make a lovely pair ? I don’t think.”

Last week we told how Lee left Becky for mistress Emma Cheal, 19.

Becky then scratched “p***k” and “w****r” on his new £60,000 Porsche.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
By ANDREW PARKER

GOBBY Jade Goody has been on a date with soccer ace Lee Hendrie ? after he told her: “I love you.”

The bizarre chapter for the former Big Brother star’s forthcoming memoirs came on Tuesday at The Trap club in London’s Soho.

Love rat Lee, 27, recently walked out on his wife of three months, Becky, 26, for another girl.

But on Sunday the Aston Villa star rang Jade to fix a date with her.

Pals heard him tell Jade: “I love you. Wouldn’t it be great if we got together.”

The odd couple had already met in the Spanish resort of Marbella in May when Lee was on his week-long stag do.

Dippy Jade ? pregnant with her second child at the time ? was said to be “completely smitten”.

And on Tuesday she turned up at The Trap at 11.15pm ? with Lee already inside.

At 1.55am, he was seen leaving with his friends.

Asked about the date, Lee said yesterday, “It’s f****** b*****ks mate. I can’t get my breath.

“I do know her through a friend but I’m not giving her one.”

But a pal insisted: “They hit it off in Marbella.

“Jade thinks Lee is the best thing since sliced bread because he’s rich and a fit footballer. Something is in the air.”

Last night Jade, who is writing her life story at the age of 23, denied she and Lee are an item.

His ex Becky said: “Lee was at it with women even worse looking than Jade while with me, so nothing surprises me.

“He’s welcome to her. They make a lovely pair ? I don’t think.”

Last week we told how Lee left Becky for mistress Emma Cheal, 19.

Becky then scratched “p***k” and “w****r” on his new £60,000 Porsche.

:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here