Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LDC at it again.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The only thing to do with the masonic swine at LDC is to vote them out of office at the first opportunity i.e. next local elections.

Don't get mad, get EVEN

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
We need leaflets. The local tax payer does not have a clue how much money is being wasted by LDC. It is one thing that might persuade voters to vote for someone else.

Lets do it!! I'd give my time up delivering them.

Lets fight fire with fire. Come lets get this sorted. How much would it cost to get a few thousand leaflets made?

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
This really infuriates me! I'm going to write to the BBC and insist that we get 1/2 an hour on Real Stories.. Call in the troops and tell the story to the country...

LD council are archaic, ill informed and deceitful I hope no one else has to suffer such pathetic expensive attempts at blocking a nearly forgone conclusion that we have!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The whole of the 'New England Quarter' of Brighton by the station will be built and occupied before we even get final approval to build Falmer. Bloody LDC! Not quite sure how they manage to get away with squandering their constituents money like this, especially as they have very little support in their stance over this. :angry:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
cant we take direct action at them, bellotti and archer style [ok maybe not quite as extreme] but they are taking the piss big time, seasons and seasons are going by where f*** all is happening cos of their stalling / delaying / twattish tactics

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Possible *fixtures* alert

This may have been covered elsewhere - but suffering from a bit of Falmer Fatigue lately I haven't read EVERYTHING as I normally would.

On the official website they refer to the planning decision of Mr P's being "quashed in the High Court on Nov 5th" but didn't we get it quashed a month earlier by a lower ranking judge? I thought part of why we did that was to get the letters from Ruth Kelly about submitting eveidence a bit earlier. So how have we then had to wait another month for the High Court to officially quash it, and presumably only after that was done could Ruth Kelly request these submissions.

There just ALWAYS seem to be more the delays than I expect at EVERY single little step of the way.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Quite frankly if LDC have not got sufficient evidence by now to back their opposition to the stadium then that is their problem and if Ruth Kelly grants an extension to the submissions it will be a complete disgrace......but then that would fit in with the type of ridiculous delays the club has had to endure thus far

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Let them have more time.

2nd Jan 2007 for instance.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Seasider78 said:
Quite frankly if LDC have not got sufficient evidence by now to back their opposition to the stadium then that is their problem and if Ruth Kelly grants an extension to the submissions it will be a complete disgrace......but then that would fit in with the type of ridiculous delays the club has had to endure thus far

I completely agree.

I think they WILL get the extension they are after because all along everyone seems to be so careful to be as "fair" as possible to all objectors, that they bend over backwards to keep them happy, and sod the people around here who want some action and progress.

:angry:

So why don't we start making more noise against them? We've pussy footed around too much as far as LDC are concerned and they keep on delaying.

I'm sick of this being fair always benefiting LDC.

Last edited:

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
Lord Bracknell said:
I speculate ...

February ... LDC submit new evidence.

March ... The Football Club respond with a rebuttal.

April ... The Secretary of State decides that the only way to deal with the conflicting evidence is to re-open the Inquiry.

LDC put out a statement to the effect that they didn't want the Inquiry re-opened, but it wasn't them wot dun it, it was the Secretary of State.

And they've worked this scenario out already.

This is a DISGRACE. And a complete abuse of the planning system.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

dont we get the opportunity to vote the F***er's out in March?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't imagine her saying no.
_40634831_kelly_203.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think we should all write to them and ask for their reasons once again. It's not as if they are busy.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
This is a f***ing black day; as if we haven't had enough.

Those ****s at Lewes are sipping chablis & chattering away at some f***ing dinner party & they really couldn't give a f*** what matters to the people of Sussex. Just as long as the quaint little town of Lewes can stay the same as they found it when they moved there, (cos I don't think any of them even know their way to Landport!)
FFS, you can't even see Falmer from the f***ing castle!!!!

****s!!!!! :angry: :censored: :angry:

Gritt23 said:
On the official website they refer to the planning decision of Mr P's being "quashed in the High Court on Nov 5th" but didn't we get it quashed a month earlier by a lower ranking judge?
No. The case was withdrawn by LDC the day before a scheduled High Court hearing at the beginning of October. All parties agreed that the Court should quash Prescott's decision.

It took the Court until 5 November actually to confirm its decision to quash it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here