Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazy Blacks ?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I agree. We should stop blocking them with the bilions of overseas aid we give them.

We could do with some of that money to sort out the flood problems we seem to be developing in our own country. Not to mention the vastly underfunded NHS.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I am not a racist. However, I do believe that the Anglo-Saxon race is superior to all other races. My view is not based on empirical evidence. It is based on observation.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think black and white need each other in a country like South Africa.
The blacks need the white mans financial investment, his expertise and his vision and as anyone who has been to S.A. will tell you, the white man needs the black man as you can never have enough car park attendants and guards in a country with so many theiving bastards around.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Exactly. Reminds me of the time my mate Chalky went for an interview and the interviewer said well you have got the job but you will need to take off those sunglasses. And Chalky replies "dey aint no sunglasses mon dey is my nostrils"

About time you took your white hood to the dry cleaners isn't it?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Theres a few of them that are serious, unfortunately.

Enlighten us as to Africa`s success wont you. Shut those jokers up eh.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
you dont have to look to 'black nations' for corruption. Just take a peak at the home news. The company name even has the word British in it.

Does the panel agree with Sir Trevor Cuthbertson that intrinsically most black nations are either lazy or just plain corrupt and subsequently they will never pull themselves out of their economic mires or war torn wastelands.

Even allowing for their great resources there are so few success stories from the ''Dark continent'' abeit limited rises for a few like Botswana.

Most countries are far worse off under black rule than ever they were under British or French colonialism.

Lazy no, corrupt yes.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Where are the big left wing, pc boys today ?

I need telling.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What the billons upon billons we robbed when they were under the British Empire then?

Strangely enough the blacks of South africa had the highest standard of living amongst any African country even whilst we were ''Robbing them under British rule''

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A company being corrupt is a bit different from an entire country doing it

Okay, where would you like me to start? Most recently there was the BAe scandal, the cash-for-honours investigation.......

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Okay, where would you like me to start? Most recently there was the BAe scandal, the cash-for-honours investigation.......

Cash for honours investigation...................... completely exonerating everyone involved. No charges brought. Wow big corruption scandal.

............................ comparable with old Bobby Mg in Zim ? I think not.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Corruption is not the preserve of Africa. It's highly prevalent across Asia as well and in fact can be found in South America, Mexico and the USA. As for blacks being lazy, it's like white people. It depends on their opportunity and their incentive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here