Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazy Blacks ?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The thing about africans being lazy is that it's the same insult that was used against the Japanese and Germans and Irish. It's easy to make without looking at the evidence.

As for taking this too seriously - well I'm sure some people are being ironic, and some people are on a deliberate wind-up, but others are obviously glad of a thread to reinforce their prejudices.

The thing about africans being lazy is that it's the same insult that was used against the Japanese and Germans and Irish. It's easy to make without looking at the evidence.

As for taking this too seriously - well I'm sure some people are being ironic, and some people are on a deliberate wind-up, but others are obviously glad of a thread to reinforce their prejudices.
Put me down for option 3, I ferking hate everyone.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

No- one would say the Nips or the Krauts are lazy. Sneeky, cruel or just downright nasty but never lazy. Why those Japs make a bloody good car ............. and quickly. I agree with you though that it is easy to start on the Irish.

No- one would say the Nips or the Krauts are lazy. Sneeky, cruel or just downright nasty but never lazy. Why those Japs make a bloody good car ............. and quickly. I agree with you though that it is easy to start on the Irish.
My misses just read that she called you an English wanka, she drinks the black stuff.:drink:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

What would that be then?

The Irish (as a whole) are pretty relaxed,
The Germans (as a whole) are pretty organised.
Africa (as a whole) is a shitpile.

discuss

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I forgot to post the article about Sir Trevor Cuthbertson`s speech............. sorry.

Quote : bbc online news 1-8-2007>>>> African correspondant U. N. Owen

Sir Trevor Cuthbertsons controversial statements last week have been rapped by many leading African commentators from the British media these past few days.
In his speech he called on African leaders of several countries to stop the corruption in their country or accept that the rest of the world would see them as collaborative bung boys in the whole sorry mess. He also went on to say that blacks throughout history had yet to prove themselves as any thing other than lazy and should look to India and China to see how third world economies could rise up if a little hard work and endeavour was utilised. His most damning criticism though was for the left wing of the major western economies who he said were doing very little good for the work shy African countries who held their hands out instead of standing on their own two feet. '' Africa is still like a child that a parent must admonish with a firm smack every so often and must not be cuddled when it screams and stamps its mucky little feet'' he added. > > > > > > > ### >

Strong stuff from Sir Trevor.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My misses just read that she called you an English wanka, she drinks the black stuff.:drink:

If she is Irish then I am sorry......................................

.................................................................................

..................................................................... for you.:drink:

If she is Irish then I am sorry......................................

.................................................................................

..................................................................... for you.:drink:

Yes she is and she says f*** off you Brighton poofta

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

But that's the whole point. People now wouldn't dream of calling the Japanese lazy, but it was a widely held prejudice at the turn of the 20th century.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
But that's the whole point. People now wouldn't dream of calling the Japanese lazy, but it was a widely held prejudice at the turn of the 20th century.

Who held that prejudice ? Did we consider the Japanese lazy ?

We knew very little of them before 1854 because of their isolationist policies and even after 1854 and the signing of The Convention of Kanagawa formally ended stage 1 of their policy of isolation they were scrouded n secrecy. By 1914 their military had been built up suffiently to the extent that they were by far the dominant force in the Asian/pacific campaigns and this resulted in them occupying China and annexing Korea.

Lazy............. I don`t think so Voro.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is Questions the worst wind-up merchant we have ever had on here?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What a load of f***ing shite. Roll on the footie season.

You say shite but are you revering to shite as in Noun. 1. Faeces.
2. An act of defecation.
3. A contemptible person.
4. Rubbish, nonsense, a bad thing.
5. Cannabis or marijuana.
6. Miscellaneous items. E.g."Come on, get your shit together, the taxi's due in 5 minutes."
Verb. To defecate. E.g."I do my best thinking when I'm on my own, actually usually when I'm shitting."
Exclam. An exclamation of frustration or anger.

or

crap, poop, shit, turd, dirt
dirty word, vulgarism, obscenity - an offensive or indecent word or phrase
faecal matter, faeces, fecal matter, feces, ordure, BM, dejection, stool - solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is Questions the worst wind-up merchant we have ever had on here?

You have not even read Sir Trevors report have you Dougal ?

You have just come on here to rile me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here