Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazy Blacks ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
You say shite but are you revering to shite as in Noun. 1. Faeces.
2. An act of defecation.
3. A contemptible person.
4. Rubbish, nonsense, a bad thing.
5. Cannabis or marijuana.
6. Miscellaneous items. E.g."Come on, get your shit together, the taxi's due in 5 minutes."
Verb. To defecate. E.g."I do my best thinking when I'm on my own, actually usually when I'm shitting."
Exclam. An exclamation of frustration or anger.

or

crap, poop, shit, turd, dirt
dirty word, vulgarism, obscenity - an offensive or indecent word or phrase
faecal matter, faeces, fecal matter, feces, ordure, BM, dejection, stool - solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels.

Glady you've posted it yourself - now I don't have to point out to you what usually comes out in your posts....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He may have a point, but he puts it across very poorly. What he is forgetting is that many of these African countries are effectively brand new in the grander scheme of things. They are not use to running themselves!

Look what has happened to Zimbabwe. They were an extremely wealthy nation (relatively) under an assured rule until Mugabe got his mitts on the booty.

Many of these nations have been stripped of their natural resources and are going to struggle without the help of outsiders.

Did Rome get built in a day?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
He may have a point, but he puts it across very poorly. What he is forgetting is that many of these African countries are effectively brand new in the grander scheme of things. They are not use to running themselves!

Look what has happened to Zimbabwe. They were an extremely wealthy nation (relatively) under an assured rule until Mugabe got his mitts on the booty.

Many of these nations have been stripped of their natural resources and are going to struggle without the help of outsiders.

Bof To be fair mate - it doesn't matter the colour of your skin, most people who get into power in these poor down trodden third world countries are in it for themselves, black, white, green or other...its easy to get into power through force and then sit back be lazy and dictate through using fear...its harder to run a democratic country with equality....

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bof To be fair mate - it doesn't matter the colour of your skin, most people who get into power in these poor down trodden third world countries are in it for themselves, black, white, green or other...its easy to get into power through force and then sit back be lazy and dictate through using fear...its harder to run a democratic country with equality....

True (although I am not so sure about green :angry: ). What I meant was that there is not the experience within the African people to run a nation. The majority of the adult population in all of these countries have been under white rule for most of their existence.

As you say, it is not difficult to abuse a third world country and repress them. Sadly the World Leaders are happy to send money, but not take enough responsibility to sort the countries out once and for all.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
True (although I am not so sure about green :angry: ). What I meant was that there is not the experience within the African people to run a nation. The majority of the adult population in all of these countries have been under white rule for most of their existence.

As you say, it is not difficult to abuse a third world country and repress them. Sadly the World Leaders are happy to send money, but not take enough responsibility to sort the countries out once and for all.

I know what you mean and agree with your second paragraph...

Very weird isn't it that green is viewed as a term for Asian people (in Australia Asian is Chinese, Japanese etc.) by people of my homeland, but I often forget it isn't nice to use here - even in jest...sorry...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ah, yes. We had a large contigency of Cantonese at my school and a portion of my school labelled them the 'Yellow Men' or 'The Simpsons'.

I was trying to be funny originally, but failing miserably.

<-------------------------------

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Those cracking racist jokes on here, grow-up you small minded fools. Those looking for a more serious debate, I can't believe no one's mentioned that Africa is largely tribal populations shoved into ill-fitting national boundaries which colonial powers like Britain shaped. Just like Iraq. Consequently nearly every country is ruled by a tribal elite at the expense of another(s), often with bloody results.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Ah, yes. We had a large contigency of Cantonese at my school and a portion of my school labelled them the 'Yellow Men' or 'The Simpsons'.

I was trying to be funny originally, but failing miserably.

<-------------------------------

I missed that pun, got it now though :lol: Must run, dinner is ready!! :ascarf:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

But it is about colour. We are talking about BLACK RULE IN BLACK COUNTRIES.

Its easy to get into power by force... what ?

Have you got any ironing to do for Gods sake.
You know nothing of Africa do you ?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Those cracking racist jokes on here, grow-up you small minded fools. Those looking for a more serious debate, I can't believe no one's mentioned that Africa is largely tribal populations shoved into ill-fitting national boundaries which colonial powers like Britain shaped. Just like Iraq. Consequently nearly every country is ruled by a tribal elite at the expense of another(s), often with bloody results.

All true but there is a level of violence perpertrated by many in Africa that is unprecedented in modern times anywhere else on this planet.

In South Africa the Boers arrived and made something of the little of what they had. The blacks stood around and waited for the crumbs.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Drivel. Lets go through the list of resources then that native Africans knew nothing about till the white man came. Nigeria has oil but it is still a pisspot of a country where woman are stoned to death for adultery. What has that got to do with our bullying colonial past. They are sub - humans run by despots in places where woman can be treated like that. There is education on aids everywhere in S.A. but menfolk prefer to shag around without condoms because they are mad. You have no idea what some of these people are capable of.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
All true but there is a level of violence perpertrated by many in Africa that is unprecedented in modern times anywhere else on this planet.

In South Africa the Boers arrived and made something of the little of what they had. The blacks stood around and waited for the crumbs.

Factually incorrect my friend. I know what you're getting at though, but Europe has been responsible for the greatest number of violent deaths in modern times. Monsieurs Hitler and Stalin were pretty crazy psycho's apparently.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Who held that prejudice ? Did we consider the Japanese lazy ?

We knew very little of them before 1854 because of their isolationist policies and even after 1854 and the signing of The Convention of Kanagawa formally ended stage 1 of their policy of isolation they were scrouded n secrecy. By 1914 their military had been built up suffiently to the extent that they were by far the dominant force in the Asian/pacific campaigns and this resulted in them occupying China and annexing Korea.

Lazy............. I don`t think so Voro.

You might not think so but you'd be wrong. The European powers dismissed the Japanese up to their defeat of the Russians in 1905. The prejudice fed from Western complacence and general dismissal of the far eastern nations. Still it's easier to just dismiss things that don't fit your argument isn't it?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Factually incorrect my friend. I know what you're getting at though, but Europe has been responsible for the greatest number of violent deaths in modern times. Monsieurs Hitler and Stalin were pretty crazy psycho's apparently.

Last 30 years. Nothing even in Serbia and Bosnia could compare with what heappened in Rwanda.

In S.A. over the last ten years they have averaged over 20,000 murders each year. Nearly all black on black or black on white crime. There is poverty in India and Brazil on almost a similar scale but you do not see those levels of murder. They consider life as cheap.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
You might not think so but you'd be wrong. The European powers dismissed the Japanese up to their defeat of the Russians in 1905. The prejudice fed from Western complacence and general dismissal of the far eastern nations. Still it's easier to just dismiss things that don't fit your argument isn't it?

You are comparing my view that Africa`s black population can be lazy with Japans turn of the century percieved lazyness.
'In 1872 Japan's first railroad from Tokyo to Yokohama was opened. A modern postal system was established and telegraph lines were created.'
No comparisons pleased on their respective industrial or political developments.

To say they were seen as lazy is just a phrase you have plucked from thin air.
and as your saying goes ''Wise men are so full of doubt eh '' Thats more bollox.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Drivel. Lets go through the list of resources then that native Africans knew nothing about till the white man came. Nigeria has oil but it is still a pisspot of a country where woman are stoned to death for adultery. What has that got to do with our bullying colonial past. They are sub - humans run by despots in places where woman can be treated like that. There is education on aids everywhere in S.A. but menfolk prefer to shag around without condoms because they are mad. You have no idea what some of these people are capable of.

Should a country be raped of their natural resources and income because they didn't know it was there?

You are conveniently picking two countries with serious problems. What about those that live a peaceful existence? Somewhere like Malawi - it has the fastest growing AIDS rates, simply because there are next to no family planning clinics, education is patchy and they don't have medical supplies. I went to a hospital that had not had a new syringe in six months!

You are writing off the whole of Africa when all of the countries are very different. Except they are the same colour of course :rolleyes:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Most countries are far worse off under black rule than ever they were under British or French colonialism.

Totally Agree, When they were colonised they had civilisation, now they have corrupt dangerous leaders who take all the money and the people are starving

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I was quite astonished that EVERY Filipino I met said that Ferdinand Marcos was a good president ! Makes you wonder about who came after. They seem to hate the current incumbent which makes her appointment even harder to understand. My cousin in Thailand says that the politicians are the same there too (Man City fans please note).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here