Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lazy Blacks ?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Pakis are good at spin bowling and wristy square cuts....

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Yes but spinners are slow bowlers so that must make them lazy surely ?
indeed... that Mushy can't be bothered to run up more than a few paces

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think what's being overlooked by some people on here is that in essence there were stages in history where parts of Africa were very much more advanced in technology and wealth as compared to most of europe of the same time.

The Nubians are a prime example of this, as Egypt took alot of it's traditions from them.

So while Africa through it's contact with the Middle East and advanced civilizations like Egypt had the opportunity and resources to actually have advanced long before Europeans did, somehow did not.

What happend?, why did they not advance?, there was no "white" threat of colonisation then as the European tribes were far less advanced and had far less wealth

This is the question that probably needs to be answered.

Compared to the rest of the world they have regressed.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
What happend?, why did they not advance?, there was no "white" threat of colonisation then as the European tribes were far less advanced and had far less wealth

This is the question that probably needs to be answered.

Compared to the rest of the world they have regressed.

Sub Saharan countries have very little written language. It was all word of mouth traditions.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sub Saharan countries have very little written language. It was all word of mouth traditions.

That is true, but the issue revolves around Africa and within Africa there were mighty kingdoms, so even for the fact sme of these did not push south and conquer more lands like most other large kingdoms did in that day does seem strange.

Don't forget North Africa was extremely rich and advanced in it's intelligence.

It was from there after all where the Barbary raiders came that proliferated the white slave trade market.

So they had the wealth and the knowledge to have pushed south to expand their power bases.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Should a country be raped of their natural resources and income because they didn't know it was there?

You are conveniently picking two countries with serious problems. What about those that live a peaceful existence? Somewhere like Malawi - it has the fastest growing AIDS rates, simply because there are next to no family planning clinics, education is patchy and they don't have medical supplies. I went to a hospital that had not had a new syringe in six months!

You are writing off the whole of Africa when all of the countries are very different. Except they are the same colour of course :rolleyes:

So Malawi is your success story is it ? A country with the fastest growing aids rates along with Lesotho because the governments there do not care about the people and the people do not care about each other. You will never convince me that these people are ever going to help themselves. I will be proved wrong when Africa as a continent in general (and that is what we are talking about here ) moves out of the middle ages on its own merits, and without handouts. Ethiopa has higher rainfall than this country but they have never even considered reservoirs of any note. Of course irrigation of land out there is not quite as easy as here but all aid on that score has been swallowed up by their marxist governments treachery.
Africa is beautiful but many of its people are lazy because it is in ther nature to be so.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's not their nature so much as it's bloody hot there ! As for Malawi's AIDs crisis ? Obvious isn't it ? They're all gay !!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think what's being overlooked by some people on here is that in essence there were stages in history where parts of Africa were very much more advanced in technology and wealth as compared to most of europe of the same time.

The Nubians are a prime example of this, as Egypt took alot of it's traditions from them.

So while Africa through it's contact with the Middle East and advanced civilizations like Egypt had the opportunity and resources to actually have advanced long before Europeans did, somehow did not.

What happend?, why did they not advance?, there was no "white" threat of colonisation then as the European tribes were far less advanced and had far less wealth/QUOTE]

the further south you go in Africa, the more primitive the people become, dont know why, but there it is.

The great early civilisations of Etheopia and Egypt are a stark contrast to the rest of the continent

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So Malawi is your success story is it ? A country with the fastest growing aids rates along with Lesotho because the governments there do not care about the people and the people do not care about each other. You will never convince me that these people are ever going to help themselves. I will be proved wrong when Africa as a continent in general (and that is what we are talking about here ) moves out of the middle ages on its own merits, and without handouts. Ethiopa has higher rainfall than this country but they have never even considered reservoirs of any note. Of course irrigation of land out there is not quite as easy as here but all aid on that score has been swallowed up by their marxist governments treachery.
Africa is beautiful but many of its people are lazy because it is in ther nature to be so.

Not at all. You were writing off Africa as a whole through behaviour of the native population. (sub-human Nigerians and randy Afrikaans) and I was pointing out that a lot of countries are not like that and suffer as it is.

It is not as black and white (pardon the pun) as you see it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here