Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Labour Party meltdown incoming.......

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
His face is all over Social Media, he has been arrested and charged and now it's up to the legal system.

You obviously have heard a term that you are repeating, with no idea what it actually means :facepalm:

Just don't post yet another extremist video or you'll get a permanent ban. Hope this helps :thumbsup:
Of the seven, I think he is Dopey.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Something stupid?

Is that the extent of the critique?

Well I wouldn't want to highlight the times that the two most senior members of your Government broke the law and stayed in their posts, as that could be interpreted as me trying to make you (and their other supporters) look stupid, and I certainly wouldn't want to do that :thumbsup:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Well I wouldn't want to highlight the times that the two most senior members of your Government broke the law and stayed in their posts, as that could be interpreted as me trying to make you (and their other supporters) look stupid, and I certainly wouldn't want to do that :thumbsup:
Something stupid.

Is that really the extent of the critique?

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Excellent.

By being honest and taking immediate action the moment anybody, no matter how junior, steps out of line, they seem to be putting massive amounts of clearwater between them and the previous Government even though there have been very little policy changes so far.

More of the same please :thumbsup:
Agree, quick and decisive action for internal issues shows true leadership

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Like a very old record, you seem to be stuck. Dinner calls and I'll wish you good night :bigwave:

Try not to embarrass yourself :laugh: We can all live in hope
Even other yoghurt knitters have been disgusted by this, yet you seem to write it off as if he fiddled a free lunch at Wimpy on expenses.

Scary times.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Just one reason why labour have been tagged with Liebour.

Sir Keir Starmer showing how he can lie with no qualms just weeks after attacking Sunak, on the winter fuel payments and blaming them for a 46 billion pound black hole, this of course is the 20 billion black hole, that he didn't know about. And of course the winter payments he is now ditching.

The meltdown didn't even get a honeymoon.

Do you still trust this power crazed man ?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Of course not.

https://news.sky.com/story/no-actio...cial-media-post-sky-news-understands-13200106

lkj7.jpg

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Just one reason why labour have been tagged with Liebour.

Sir Keir Starmer showing how he can lie with no qualms just weeks after attacking Sunak, on the winter fuel payments and blaming them for a 46 billion pound black hole, this of course is the 20 billion black hole, that he didn't know about. And of course the winter payments he is now ditching.

The meltdown didn't even get a honeymoon.

Do you still trust this power crazed man ?

Well this is unusual.

Has Mr CPS got any barristers willing to defend his case?

Or should we bang him up?

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Does anyone think it is acceptable to spare a child rapist a prison sentence because of over crowding?

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Can’t bear slum landlords
lol, been away for 3 weeks and the first story on news when I switch on is this one. Not only are they in shite condition, he's not even properly licenced for them even though he brought in the rules. Labour scum or is that word reserved for the tories ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here