Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kyle Walker-Peters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
That is what happens when you are the biggest selling newspaper in the land by some considerable margin.

I’d question the use of the word “newspaper”.

Celebrity gossip journal might be more accurate.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just a guess, but I imagine all our rivals will pay our targets more than us, as loan players money and game time will be all that matters to them and their agents.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just a guess, but I imagine all our rivals will pay our targets more than us, as loan players money and game time will be all that matters to them and their agents.

We know Stains and CP are prepared to pay some players far more than us. Yep, money talks, unless it’s a move to a club on the up and winning trophies.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Looking at his match by match stats and heat maps for last season, he seems to score highest ratings when playing on the right, predominantly higher up in a more advanced position.

Although he can play on the left, he is better on the right, where he is more likely to dominate his opposing full back.

If we are looking for a RWB, then he seems a great fit.

HyperTony

May 20, 2023
Between us and West Ham, Stains looking to buy Downes from West Ham. KWP was one of the only Premier League quality players Stains retained last year, personally think he's excellent. Would love it if he came here, love it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Good player. Position we need to strengthen. Let’s hope West Ham don’t gazump us.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I'd take it, the RB/RWB market looks absolutely shite this summer. Almost nothing in the "would start now and could grow into world class in a few years". Michael Kayode from Fiorentina maybe, but Villa seems to be after him. Probably signing a player closer to his peak, like this one.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I think we really need some players in his age group too.

We could sign another £15m wonderkid for rightwing back but this guy is quality and has the experience to really shore up our right side.

I wonder if Lamptey could go the other way?
I hope Lamptey will stay. Think he was one of the better players in the spring and it seems he has learnt to play around losing a bit of that explosivity a few years ago. He is more of a crosser than a dribbler now and his crossing is great actually. With three CBs probably being the tactic, Veltman is more likely to play CB anyway so would be room for both KWP/Lamptey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here