Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers transfer listed

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Icy Gull said:
Don't recall people being so precious when Adams behaved like MM occasionally does

Don't ever recall Adams throwing someone off the team bus do you?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gerbil said:

no - just instructing his assistant to call someone 'absolute rubbish' in an after match interview:lolol:

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
gerbil said:

But I do recall him substituting a substitute, then getting his no 2 to call him "useless" !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
gerbil said:

If you'd been there you'd have done the same, imo McCammon deserved it for not even trying and then arguing about being bollocked. We played some of the best football of the season 2nd half. So it worked.

Calling Cameron useless in public, or getting Cork to do it as I think happened is as bad as anything MM has said.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Icy Gull said:
If you'd been there you'd have done the same, imo McCammon deserved it for not even trying and then arguing about being bollocked. We played some of the best football of the season 2nd half. So it worked.

Calling Cameron useless in public, or getting Cork to do it as I think happened is as bad as anything MM has said.

Although I'm obviously a "bad fan" I was there.

OK Adams called 1 player useless in public and Magoo has slated how many players exactly?

Also I think you'll find that under Adams we were occasionally winning games and playing some good football.I also don't ever remember Adams referring to any games as an "irrelevance".

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Unfortunately McGhee is a SHOCKING man manager and has comlpetely DESTROYED any semblance of team spirit that this club had at the beginning of the season. Until he leaves we're going to have trouble keeping talented players who may have slight attitiude problems.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
BarrelofFun said:
What can he do if a player refuses to apologise for unprofessional behaviour? We would be the first to want to know why Knight was sold and Kuipers is placed on the trasnfer list.

The question is, which players have lost their respect for McGhee?

Kuipers has said nothing on the whole situation to the press. All the iformation has come from what the lardy jocko clown says. Personally he is undermining team spirit by going to the press on things that should be kept in house

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Unfortunately McGhee is a SHOCKING man manager and has comlpetely DESTROYED any semblance of team spirit that this club had at the beginning of the season. Until he leaves we're going to have trouble keeping talented players who may have slight attitiude problems.

When did the players elect you as their spokesman? :lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Seagullible said:
Kuipers has said nothing on the whole situation to the press. All the iformation has come from what the lardy jocko clown says. Personally he is undermining team spirit by going to the press on things that should be kept in house

I think I would rather hear what is happening and why someone has been sold or dropped, rather than a wall of silence. Is it really damaging to the whole team? I am not convinced. Many managers criticise a player publicly, and perhaps it is a useful tool to get players to knuckle down. If you don't want to be lambasted in the press, then do your job properly. I suspect we hear less than 10% of what actually goes on....

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Kuipers is a total pro, loves the club and fans and is a better keeper than Henderson. The decision to drop him for the Southampton game was a typically ridiculous one by McGhee (all for the sake of giving a bloke he got on loan, never played and then fell out with a game, lest we forget) and i am glad Kuipers retains the passion to stand his ground. Yet another reason why McGhee has to go.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He also called Leon inept on the radio and ferret was trying to dress it up with inert.

And this was well before we all jumped on the Leon is a little shit bandwagon.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Let me get this straight, MM should have dropped Leon and FDM and given no reason, or lied about the reasons? Assuming MM is actually permitted to drop star players and fans favourites who have hissy fits, how exactly does he do this without explaining the reasons? Both players should have had a more mature attitudes and thought through the consequences of their actions in a struggling team with so many youngsters, who probably looked up to them. MM's failing apparently is to explain why he dropped them, and he is the one getting crucified whilst the detractors don't have a bad word to say about the two let the team down.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
gerbil said:
Although I'm obviously a "bad fan" I was there.

OK Adams called 1 player useless in public and Magoo has slated how many players exactly?

Also I think you'll find that under Adams we were occasionally winning games and playing some good football.I also don't ever remember Adams referring to any games as an "irrelevance".

Nope he didnt. As you say it was one player. Furthermore Adams would have them in training at 6am the next day if they hadnt performed well.

I remember at Scunny away we were beaten. Adams was incensed so called them in for training the next morning having arrived back in Brighton at about 2am.

He would also say things like "thats not my Brighton team im annoyed at a performance like that"

Maybe MM could take a left out of Adams book. Certainly the players were fitter, knew what role they had within the team, had an idea what to do at set pieces, played in positions they felt comfortable with, knew they would have to give 110% every week, would not have said no game is rirrelevant or whatever etc etc. We may have gone down with the squad (although my view is with the right manager we would have stayed up) but we would have gone down fighting.

There is no way we would have lost to Stoke 5-1 at home for example. And if we did Adams would have probably transfer listed the whole lot!

Last edited:

Mar 24, 2005
Benny Zamora said:
Kuipers is a total pro, loves the club and fans and is a better keeper than Henderson. The decision to drop him for the Southampton game was a typically ridiculous one by McGhee (all for the sake of giving a bloke he got on loan, never played and then fell out with a game, lest we forget) and i am glad Kuipers retains the passion to stand his ground. Yet another reason why McGhee has to go.

I dn't know how anyone can defend Mcghee over this...i'd take Kuiper's word over his any day...just the same as if we'd all get pissed off if Kerry or Harty fell out with him.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Benny Zamora said:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
B.M.F said:
I will be glad when Kuipers has gone. All this Kuipers loving onhere is beyond a joke. Yes he did a good job for us but this season by refusing to play, asking to go on loan and then refusing to appologise smacks of someone who does not give a shit about the team.

Lets hope we can get on with life instead of listening to the FDM is god shit that we have had to put up with on here over the last 6 months. I appreciate what he has done in the past and he has won us games but Hendo is our future and deserves our support.

As for people turning this into yet another Mcghee witchhunt, have you not got anything better to do. You really are pathetic and it is always the same 4 or 5 that do it. You could go on the thread full of beautiful ladies and they will still be there blaming the size of someones tits on Mcghee.

why don't you all just f*** off cos it is really boring now. We all know your views and do not have to read it 100 times a day on almost every thread that is on here.:salute:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Totally agreed. McGhee may have fallen out with some players, but FFS think about who.
'Leo' Knight the little boy who never grew up (in more ways than one!)
McGammon Steak - Big Loss!!!!
Kuipers/French Keeper - Both refused to play for the team after being dropped, both should have been sacked if true.

So good on yer Mark McGhee, get this whineing shit out our club and have players in the mould of Gary Hart, who when left out of the side knuckles down and proves his worth. Not a bunch of twats like those mentioned above.
Oh and for the record, if I had to choose between Kuipers and Henderson, I'd pick Henderson every day. He's a better keeper than Kuipers ever will be. Sure he's made mistakes, but he'll get over it and be a firm favourite for years to come if we can keep him. Not only that, at least he keeps himself fit, unlike Kuipers who seems to always be injuired. Why have a keeper who's only available for half a season each year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here