Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuipers transfer listed

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
gerbil said:
Not another post saying how great Magoo is :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Come on then clever clogs. Find me one post where I have said that MM is great?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Does this mean all the other contracts are gonna be sorted out.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
A while back I was prepared to just let MM try and get on with the job, whether I like him or not he is our manager and apparently all we have. After a few outbursts from various players I started to think the players were just being petulant, but now Kuipers too? I'm starting to think mutiny is afoot...

Why is so much of this being publicised? Is it constuctive? I think its completely unprofessional and if its McGhee then he needs a big clout over the head, if its the players then McGhee needs to question why he's having such dissent? Its all starting to reek of cow dung frankly!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
supaseagull said:
Why does Mcghee continue to air his grievances with players in public? The bloke is an absolute disgrace and it's no wonder that he has lost the respect of some players.

McGhee has totally destroyed the team spirit which has embodied the club since Knight took over - fans, players and board members are turning on each other all because of this idiot!

He really had got to go and go now before he can do any more damage!:censored: :censored

So he should have just transfer listed him without an explanation, yeah right :rolleyes:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Players simply don't last forever, they move on, and its a fact that they do so more often than managers.

Its not like MM is the first manager at this club to have relegated Kuipers to 2nd choice, in fact I think all of them have at some point. I don't blame Kuipers for wanting away at this stage, but why does this have to become a personal issue against MM?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
But it seems all Managers are doing the same.
Van Nistelroy
Chimbonda are to name but 2 that have been openly slated in the last few days by their Managers.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Icy Gull said:
So he should have just transfer listed him without an explanation, yeah right :rolleyes:
He transfer listed MArk McCammon without going public about it, until McCammon's phone-in antics.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
B.M.F said:
Van Nistelroy
Chimbonda are to name but 2 that have been openly slated in the last few days by their Managers.

The modern game hey? :lol: theres no respect in this world anymore...

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Race said:
Lets hope so eh?!

I for one hope Guy gets another year. Good luck with whatever happens Race. I will have my fingers crossed for you.

D

Deleted member 2719

B.M.F said:
Van Nistelroy

But we are talking about managers with money here something we don't have.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Chimbonda handed Paul Jewell a transfer request after their last game of the season, while walking off the pitch :lol:

Has Ferguson gone public over Van Nistelrooy? I must have missed it if he has. But I think he'd have justification what with Ruud reducing Ronaldo to tears at a training session by making comments regarding Ronaldo's recently deceased father!

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
B.M.F said:
Van Nistelroy

Its a business trend thing then? Be big and shouty and youll be successful - is it the 1980ies again?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Silent Bob said:
Has Ferguson gone public over Van Nistelrooy? I must have missed it if he has. But I think he'd have justification what with Ruud reducing Ronaldo to tears at a training session by making comments regarding Ronaldo's recently deceased father!

Where did you hear that?!! Bloody hell, what an arse.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't recall people being so precious when Adams behaved like MM occasionally does

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Mouldy Boots said:
But we are talking about managers with money here something we don't have.

thats irrelevant though isn't it? its hardly professional whether you have money or not?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we cant afford him now - simple as that

cheers for the memories michel:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here