• Henderson

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • Let them play a half each

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Mr Burns said:
Henderson. Kuipers had a little sulk and refused to play for us when he was dropped! Why is he still here? He should have been told to f*** off with Leo Knight and McCammon

You only have to look at the percentages of people on here to see that alot of people do not agree in MM decisions so i for one i can see why he may have had it out with McGhee.

Why are you trying to get at one of our most talented players that has been a major player in our successful seasons - do you not like passionate players?

???

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
chez said:
Hmmm, difference is Kuipers apoligised. Knight was never going to & McCammon aired his views on SCR. They had to go, Kuipers as long as he see's the error in his ways is more than welcome to fight for the shirt as far as I'm concerned.
Apologised? He fell out in January and apologised in July!! Nothing to do with the fact he had no other club come in for him? IMO he's welcome to be back up, but nothing more than that.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Mr Burns said:
Apologised? He fell out in January and apologised in July!! Nothing to do with the fact he had no other club come in for him? IMO he's welcome to be back up, but nothing more than that.

agreed - why did it take him so long to appologise?

although having said that, if he turns out to be better than henderson this season, which i seriously doubt, but if he does - then i would welcome him back into the team regardless

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Mouldy Boots said:
You only have to look at the percentages of people on here to see that alot of people do not agree in MM decisions so i for one i can see why he may have had it out with McGhee.

Why are you trying to get at one of our most talented players that has been a major player in our successful seasons - do you not like passionate players?

???
A passionate player would not refuse to play for his club for half a season. Why do people treat Kuipers like a god on here, when if he had had an offer, he'd have been on his heals.
The same people talk about Henderson like he a piece of shit, whereas he's a better keeper than Kuipers ever was.

The reason I get at Kuipers is he doesn't give a shit about the club. If he did why refuse to play and train. I've no doubt McGhee knows who starts in goal in a couple of weeks, and I bet you he aint Dutch.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Personally I would go for Kuipers. I am a firm believer in if you play well you keep the shirt and during the run-in last season Henderson should have been dropped. The only problem was with Michel having a sulk he we could not afford to drop Wayne.

That is why although I think Hendo is a good 'keeper we should start with FDM.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FDM... no contest... a good keeper is not all about distribution...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
tommy boy said:
henderson is far better, and has years on his side

we have a proper good prospect there, we do

Age has f*** all to do with it.How old is man u and Arsenals keepers?

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Not a choice I'd like to make. Whichever way Mr McGhee (saviour of all things Blue and White) chooses it will be unpopular. So for safety's sake Jakey will be in goal, with Kuipers and Hendo battling it out for the target man position.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Mr Burns said:

I've no doubt McGhee knows who starts in goal in a couple of weeks, and I bet you he aint Dutch.

I will have even more reservations about the scotsman if he puts Hendo ahead of a inform Kuipers and it will also prove how unforgiving MM can be.

Use your head McGhee and regain some respect back from your players and just as importantly the fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Mouldy Boots said:
I will have even more reservations about the scotsman if he puts Hendo ahead of a inform Kuipers and it will also prove how unforgiving MM can be.

Use your head McGhee and regain some respect back from your players and just as importantly the fans.

That is spot on... problem is... MM wasted money we needed elsewhere on Hendo, so I bet he plays him... bad decision, but I bet that's the one he makes...

D

Deleted member 2719

B.W. said:
That is spot on... problem is... MM wasted money we needed elsewhere on Hendo, so I bet he plays him... bad decision, but I bet that's the one he makes...

Perhaps we should write to him and dare him to put the best team on the park.

The air would probably turn blue.

:lolol:

I would just love him to prove me wrong but i fear that ego is far too big for that.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
"It took just 5 minutes from the re-start for the Dons to double their lead thanks to the on-trial Dyer, who had come on as a half-time substitute. He raced onto a neat through ball from McLeod and hurdled a defender before slotting the ball home cooly past Brighton's replacement 'keeper Michel Kuipers.

Six minutes later and it was McLeod himself who made the score three. The Dons striker beat the visitors' offside trap to collect a pass from Platt, giving him enough time to bury the ball past Kuipers with ease.

Three became four after 66 minutes, when Dyer capped an impressive trial performance with his second of the night. After a foul on McLeod, the former West Brom winger curled a beautiful free kick into the top left hand corner of the net with the despairing Kuipers stranded."

Kupers you clown! :rolleyes:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
jonny.rainbow said:
Looks like Henderson will start at Rotherham after tonights game.
From what I've heard neither keeper could do anything tonight, we were blitzed, especially in the second half...

I'd be more worried about the midfield/defence that seem to be having trouble stopping anyone with a tiny touch of pace.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Scotty M said:
i am half hoping kuipers starts this season, so that we can see all manner of imaginative excuses made for simialr mistakes to which henderson made

no dobut it will be mr mcghees fault somehow should michel play badly:rolleyes:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Well said Scotty!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here