• Henderson

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • Let them play a half each

Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Redhead said:
A majority of Germans wanted Nazi's, doesnt make it right though.

Fair point.

But surely you can't compare us with Germans and FDM a Nazi's

:ohmy:

:D

D

Deleted member 2719

tommy boy said:
mark mcghee is like hitler

I may not be his biggest fan for the way he manages the Albion.

But i couldn't call him Hitler.

;)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mouldy Boots said:
Look at the poll what do the majority of NSC albion fans want..............

Kuipers

But then i said Kuipers

he is a good goalkeeper and the defence seems a little more assurred when he is playing and on form. Trouble is he is injury prone and has been known to throw a wobbler when he is out of form and goes all sulky instead of fighting for his place. Thank goodness we have Henderson as well, who IMO is as good as the Dutchman but suffered badly from lack of form himself towards the end of last season! I think MM got it about right in this case, The sulky Dutchman has said sorry and we now have two very good goalkeepers fighting for the goalkeepers jersey instead of one injury prone goalkeeper and a couple of kids! (For just £30,000?)

I think Kuipers should start the season (just on present form) but fear he will get injured after a few games, and i would'nt blame MM for choosing Henderson before him because of this. We dont know fully what goes on at the training ground and the Physio room and i am sure the answer to the "Goalie" conundrum is decided at these places way from the likes of us supporters!!!

:albion: :clap2: :clap2:

D

Deleted member 2719

Gullsworth said:
But then i said Kuipers

he is a good goalkeeper and the defence seems a little more assurred when he is playing and on form. Trouble is he is injury prone and has been known to throw a wobbler when he is out of form and goes all sulky instead of fighting for his place. Thank goodness we have Henderson as well, who IMO is as good as the Dutchman but suffered badly from lack of form himself towards the end of last season! I think MM got it about right in this case, The sulky Dutchman has said sorry and we now have two very good goalkeepers fighting for the goalkeepers jersey instead of one injury prone goalkeeper and a couple of kids! (For just £30,000?)

I think Kuipers should start the season (just on present form) but fear he will get injured after a few games, and i would'nt blame MM for choosing Henderson before him because of this. We dont know fully what goes on at the training ground and the Physio room and i am sure the answer to the "Goalie" conundrum is decided at these places way from the likes of us supporters!!!

:albion: :clap2: :clap2:

So if you want Kuipers in goal then you too are in the majority.

:clap2: :clap2:

I don't know how you can say i think FDM will get injured soon - have you a crystal ball hidden in your tights!!

:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here