Votes: 5 4.0%

• Total voters

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Easy 10 said:
Kuipers, obviously.
How many points did Wayne "FUMBLE" Henderson cost us last year in the run-in ?

Not half as many as Kuipers the clown would have done.

Henderson by a mile to start the season. Would probably have Kuipers on the bench in preference to any of the youngsters though.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Redhead said:
Kuipers was too busy fishing the ball out of some backwards Village teams net too help us. Disruptive influence on the team and not as good as Henderson.

Ever heard of the term sorry?New season fresh start.KUPIERS:clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Easy 10 said:
Kuipers, obviously.
How many points did Wayne "FUMBLE" Henderson cost us last year in the run-in ?
I make it about 3. :rolleyes:

Both are good keepers, but have their bad points.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
chez said:
Not half as many as Kuipers the clown would have done.

Kuipers handling pisses over all Hendersons by a long shot

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Didn't anyone else grow weary of the low-shot-fumble-into-the-melee BUFFOONERY from Henderson last season ? Two identikit own-goals resulted (an equliser for Luton and another one which led to a defeat too depressing to fully recall), along with several other heart-in-the-mouth goalmouth scrambles. The bloke couldn't gather dust if he stood in a library for a week.

F.D.M.
All the way.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No it doesn't.But he still is a better keeper in my books.Henderson needs to improve more to eclipse Kuipers who has been a reliable keeper for us over the years untill last season.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Easy 10 said:
Didn't anyone else grow weary of the low-shot-fumble-into-the-melee BUFFOONERY from Henderson last season ? Two identikit own-goals resulted (an equliser for Luton and another one which led to a defeat too depressing to fully recall), along with several other heart-in-the-mouth goalmouth scrambles. The bloke couldn't gather dust if he stood in a library for a week.

F.D.M.
All the way.

Sounds like that clown Barthez!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BarrelofFun said:
I would be tempted to say Henderson, but then Kuipers has looked good this preseason, so I will plump for both have a half. :) May the best man win.
And if we've already used three subs ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am half hoping kuipers starts this season, so that we can see all manner of imaginative excuses made for simialr mistakes to which henderson made

no dobut it will be mr mcghees fault somehow should michel play badly:rolleyes:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Easy 10 said:

F.D.M.
All the way.

He did it in our first away game to Derby.Luckily it didn't lead to a goal.Has trouble hanging onto to shots poor Wayne does.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
chez said:
Yeah he has been reliable for seasons but only in shit divisions, Henderson will be the best keeper in the division this year bar none.

Lets hope your right then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
algie said:
He did it in our first away game to Derby.Luckily it didn't lead to a goal.Has trouble hanging onto to shots poor Wayne does.
McShane and OGH both have unfortunate OG's to their name from last season thanks primarily to Hendo's alarming penchant for parrying the ball instead of gathering it. I'm sure its all very continental this parrying malarky (all the rage in the World Cup), and maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but I really do prefer to see our goalies HOLD ON to the f***ing thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here