Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Official Text

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks for everything FDM. Good luck getting fixed up, elsewhere.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That is a big shame. He will get another club though. Thanks for everything Former Dutch Marine..:down:

edit: Been offered a non-playing role!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Offered a non - playing role, Goalkeeping coach?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"considering an alternative offer to remain with the club in a non-playing role"

Wonder what that is all about.

Do we have a keeper coach at the moment?
Or is it work ala Rogers and Butters that would allow him to keep playing Non league?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Goalkeeping coach? NO CHANCE.

Great shot stopper, but technically pretty average in most other areas. NO WAY should he be passing that on to anyone else.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"considering an alternative offer to remain with the club in a non-playing role"

Wonder what that is all about.

Do we have a keeper coach at the moment?
Or is it work ala Rogers and Butters that would allow him to keep playing Non league?

The latter I should expect. Everyone who meets him likes him, so probably well suited to that stuff.

Tony Godden is the keeper coach.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
hope he takes the offer from the club but dont think he will can still do a job for someone THANKS BIG GUY FOR YOUR EFFORTS OVER THE YEARS:falmer:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Goalkeeping coach? NO CHANCE.

Great shot stopper, but technically pretty average in most other areas. NO WAY should he be passing that on to anyone else.
You don't need to be able to do something to teach it... just know HOW to do it. :lol:
If it was coaching it would surely say that though, and as far as I know Tony Godden is still at the club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You don't need to be able to do something to teach it... just know HOW to do it. :lol:
If it was coaching it would surely say that though, and as far as I know Tony Godden is still at the club.

Quite the opposite - the things that made MK a great keeper in his day, were the bits you can't teach - reactions / presence. The weaker parts of his game - decisions on when to leave your line / angles / etc are the mainstay of a keeping coaches work, I would think.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks for everything - LEGEND

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here