Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kristian Digby found dead

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Would there have been jokes on here if a straight celebrity killed himself by an extreme manner of wanking? Yes. The jokes aren't just happening because he's gay, it just gives people another route to go down.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair enough Sam. The original thread title was about reporting his death. It should have read " shit jokes about Kristian Digby's death ". Sorry to be a party pooper. carry on.

As long as you are happy with people doing a thread on here the day you die and ripping you apart thats fine. Carry on mate :thumbsup:

When are you going to petition the BBC for the release of single to celebrate the life of this daytime tv presenter....I bet you cried for Goody too.

shame for his family and friends but cut the lecturing crap lad.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just my opinion. Anyway this is pointless I will go to more productive threads.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I am certainly not superior, quite the opposite, I just think people that post " jokes " about a 32 year old bloke dying 50 years younger than he should are c*nts. Thats the short of it. Take it or leave it mate.

Given his disposition I'm sure he'd love the idea of being the BUTT of so many jokes.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I'd never heard of the guy. As I refuse to watch any of those mindless home buying/home improvement programmes, I'm not surprised.

Sad that a man has died so early in life, but I'll leave it there in terms of any further sentiment.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whould it still be funny if it was a German Goal keeper?

NSC HYPOCRACY AT ITS BEST.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Would there have been jokes on here if a straight celebrity killed himself by an extreme manner of wanking? Yes. The jokes aren't just happening because he's gay, it just gives people another route to go down.

i I think you're right in that anyone who dies while wanking is going to get a lot of jokes. What is noticable is the lack of respectful comments you would normally see on such a thread. Of course it might just be coincidence that this is a thread about the death of a gay man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here