Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kristian Digby found dead

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's heartening to see all the sensitive comments on here regarding the premature death of a gay bloke. It makes me wonder why those non-hetero players haven't all 'come out' by now, bearing in mind we now live in such liberated times - both on & off the terraces. Anyway, I'd better shut up now, otherwise I'll be accused of being some kind of apologist for ungodly practices innit.. :rolleyes:

It's just a bit of banter, none of us knew the guy so its pointless being fake and acting like we really knew him. just because we make a few jokes doesn't mean we don't feel for the family ect ect.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
It's heartening to see all the sensitive comments on here regarding the premature death of a gay bloke. It makes me wonder why those non-hetero players haven't all 'come out' by now, bearing in mind we now live in such liberated times - both on & off the terraces. Anyway, I'd better shut up now, otherwise I'll be accused of being some kind of apologist for ungodly practices innit.. :rolleyes:

I don't think the sexuality of the "star" is the reason people make such comments. It's just that the sexuality is the easy target when trying to make quick witted remarks to score points.

I'm hoping one day the folk of NSC will rise above it. But I won't hold my breath. :jester:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Today on To Buy or Not to Buy, we'll be following Kristian who is looking to downsize from his spacious East London flat to a more compact 6ft x 1.5ft space - mainly consisting of Pine.

Quality, sir!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
No, but I don't find the need to take the piss out of someone's death either. I am not mourning I did not know him. I just don't get it. If you can't say anything nice say nothing at all I reckon.

It's not as if the guy died fighting in Afghanistan or trying to save a drowning child - his name's Kristian, he's as camp as a row of tents and he died having a wank. Open season, surely?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's just a bit of banter, none of us knew the guy so its pointless being fake and acting like we really knew him. just because we make a few jokes doesn't mean we don't feel for the family ect ect.

Fair enough. I didn't know him either (& didn't think much - if anything - of the programmes he was on tbh), but I guess we're all different in the way we react to these premature deaths. It's probs just as well he wasn't killed by a rampaging sea-creature, otherwise I would've been punning with the best of 'em on here.. :blush:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's not as if the guy died fighting in Afghanistan or trying to save a drowning child - his name's Kristian, he's as camp as a row of tents and he died having a wank. Open season, surely?

As long as you are happy with people doing a thread on here the day you die and ripping you apart thats fine. Carry on mate :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nsc full of cu*tsometer 8.5

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am certainly not superior, quite the opposite, I just think people that post " jokes " about a 32 year old bloke dying 50 years younger than he should are c*nts. Thats the short of it. Take it or leave it mate.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The ironic thing being that we as supporters of BHAFC are subjected the worst vitriolic mindless homophobia as we travel across the country and it appears we are in fact no better.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
He shouldn't have choked himself then. Hardly tagic. The whole 'starving yourself of oxygen' is kind of a giveaway that it is dangerous.

Don't want anyone to die early, but what a numpty.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When did I say it did. I didn't. I have just made my opinion known thats all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Get a life or a sense of humor you stupid old fool....NSC or life does not revolve around your opinions.

Sense of humour. please show me any humour and I may laugh :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here