Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kristian Digby found dead

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The thing is (and I GUARANTEE some will not get what I am trying to say) but homosexuality does have a certain amount of humour in it. The idea of 2 grown men holding hands strolling down the street etc has a very British kind of harmless humour to it, albeit childish. I would never harbour hatred, or verbalise it towards gay people as I strongly believe in the right to live how you feel is right for you but I do see the funny side of it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit crap for his family, not the most noble of deaths.

Regardless of HOW the death occurred - how 'should' people feel about an accidental suicide death (like this one perhaps, and Michael Hutchence), or a deliberate suicide?

Should people feel more sorry for the unfortunate who didn't want to kill themselves, or the one who deliberately went to a length to book out?
Is the latter more sad, because their distress was so intense, or the former because they had intended to live on??
The jokes are often leveled at the accidental - even making the awards sometimes for taking themselves out of the gene pool. The deliberate is accepted as more pathetic, more tragic even.
Why is that?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Wonder if he actually made the vinegar stroke before the end?
Imagine if there is an afterlife, such as the pearly gates, and he rocks up there shooting his fat.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
i I think you're right in that anyone who dies while wanking is going to get a lot of jokes. What is noticable is the lack of respectful comments you would normally see on such a thread. Of course it might just be coincidence that this is a thread about the death of a gay man.
It could be because if anyone had even heard of him it would be from the fact he presented a shit property show on daytime telly. :shrug:

I watched Dom on the morning news, and when asked about his co-presenter he was extolling his virtues as a clean living great bloke.
Seeing the show several times, he was a good presenter and projected well in entertaining.... for what could easily have been a dull program. Not that it was utterly enthralling, but it succeeded for what it was supposed to do.

What I don't quite understand is this occurrence of sex-thrill deaths - not heard of before recently, and the first I can ever recall knowing about was M.Hutchence.
That was an odd thing too, he seemed a decent even-headed bloke when I encountered him, and INXS weren't a drugged-up type bunch, either.
What kind of a wank is it that can kill a person??

NSC seems one of the best places to ask this, of course :wink:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I watched Dom on the morning news, and when asked about his co-presenter he was extolling his virtues as a clean living great bloke.
Seeing the show several times, he was a good presenter and projected well in entertaining.... for what could easily have been a dull program. Not that it was utterly enthralling, but it succeeded for what it was supposed to do.

What I don't quite understand is this occurrence of sex-thrill deaths - not heard of before recently, and the first I can ever recall knowing about was M.Hutchence.
That was an odd thing too, he seemed a decent even-headed bloke when I encountered him, and INXS weren't a drugged-up type bunch, either.

NSC seems one of the best places to ask this, of course :wink:

Stephen Milligan ?

As if you have no knowledge of the subject. :jester:

Apparently the whole asphixiation thing is to do with increasing the 'hit' when you shoot your load. The closer to suffocation you are, the more intemnse the orgasm.

Usually involves a plastic bag and some cord.

Apparently.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Well, if its all true we've not lost the cause for cancer have we..............and lets face it there are legions of effiminate men out there who will do what it takes up the back corridors of White City who will have exactly the same appeal to the Heat reading, malteaser munching, MILF constituency that daytime TV would seem to be aimed at.

Next....................

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What disposition is that then ?.

I'm no homophobe but if I died and there was a thread full of jokes then I'd be happy for you to crack one off over me.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Well, if its all true we've not lost the cause for cancer have we..............and lets face it there are legions of effiminate men out there who will do what it takes up the back corridors of White City who will have exactly the same appeal to the Heat reading, malteaser munching, MILF constituency that daytime TV would seem to be aimed at.

Next....................

Er, what?

As if you have no knowledge of the subject. :jester:

Apparently the whole asphixiation thing is to do with increasing the 'hit' when you shoot your load. The closer to suffocation you are, the more intemnse the orgasm.

Usually involves a plastic bag and some cord.

Apparently.

I tried wanking once with my head hanging upside down off the bed as it's meant to have a similar effect.

All I managed to achieve was cum up my own nose.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3383296 said:
I tried wanking once with my head hanging upside down off the bed as it's meant to have a similar effect.

All I managed to achieve was cum up my own nose.

:lolol:

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
The thing is (and I GUARANTEE some will not get what I am trying to say) but homosexuality does have a certain amount of humour in it. The idea of 2 grown men holding hands strolling down the street etc has a very British kind of harmless humour to it, albeit childish. I would never harbour hatred, or verbalise it towards gay people as I strongly believe in the right to live how you feel is right for you but I do see the funny side of it.

What is the funny part of a man having another man stick his penis inside his anus?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What is the funny part of a man having another man stick his penis inside his anus?

When he pulls it out and it's covered in shit.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Well I find it all very strange that some people can joke about someone who has just passed away regardless of who it is. I just find it a little bit disrespectful in my eyes. Just spare a thought for the family at this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here