Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight's Latest Dig At Brighton

1066gull

AJ's Love Monkey said:
There is a big difference as well concerning ability, no matter what Brighton fans say Johnson is a quality player who just gets on with his job never blabbing in the press or upsetting people. Knight on the other hand is a League 1 player at best who thinks he is Ronaldinho! Does he think people listen to what he has to say when he goes off on one of his rants? Most people don't know who the f*** he is for starters!
Concur.

Give it 2-3 seasons and he will be almost as forgot as Paul Kitson, wheras Bobby will never be forgotton.

And whilst ive quoted you, I may as well add an image (sig) I made for someone just now. Dunno if you want it but its here.

Attachments

• palacelegends.jpg
    palacelegends.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 210

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Adriodinho said:
Concur.

Give it 2-3 seasons and he will be almost as forgot as Paul Kitson, wheras Bobby will never be forgotton.

And whilst ive quoted you, I may as well add an image (sig) I made for someone just now. Dunno if you want it but its here.

Thanks fella (i'm not too sure your fellow Brighton fans will be best pleased with your efforts though!) ;)

I like it :clap:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Adriodinho said:
Concur.

That picture is FANTASTIC

You twat,you don't do much to help yourself on here really do you? :shootself ::nono:

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
cor, you sound a RIGHT LAUGH

Yep, always found spotty little keyboard warrior wankers wishing people serious injury hilarious, cracks me up every time. What is even funnier are people who quote stuff that other people have written about them saying how incredibly funny they are in their own signatures, comic genius that.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
When are tickets available for the away!!!

Now that is gonna be a sell out!

Prescott says "Leon, your gonna get some of what er indoors had you little f***!"

battered.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here