Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight's Latest Dig At Brighton

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
Ray the Otter said:
Heart-warming offer but it could get very confusing regarding which people with Welsh accents we can hit and which we can't.
pretty simple, those who would stand and fight you are cardiff, the ones who legg it are swansea...:D

but also our accent is different to the one the jacks have. u can tell who is who...

plus you can tell by our behaviour, the ones who constantly abuse swansea, their players and their fans and we wont travel in caravans to brighton:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
GermanShepherd said:
pretty simple, those who would stand and fight you are cardiff, the ones who legg it are swansea...:D

but also our accent is different to the one the jacks have. u can tell who is who...

Could you send me a couple of examples on tape so I can get used to them first please? I have some close Bluebird friends from Maesteg if that helps with the regional variations.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Easy 10 said:
Oh do give it a f***ing rest Leon. You're boring.

My sentiments exactly. I'm now bored shitless of Leon Knight and I'm bored stiff of reading everyones opinion of him on here (for the 37th time in most cases- we all know by now who thinks what about the vertically challenged migit dickhead).

You hate us - we hate you. Can't we just leave it at that until we play you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hannibal smith said:
My sentiments exactly. I'm now bored shitless of Leon Knight and I'm bored stiff of reading everyones opinion of him on here (for the 37th time in most cases- we all know by now who thinks what about the vertically challenged migit dickhead).

Amen to THAT
:clap:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hannibal smith said:

Sound thinking but all that will do is bring back the 'McGhee Out' threads or if you're Bens Grandad the 'Dick Knight Out' thread.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ray the Otter said:
What about having just a straight-forward 'Dick Out' thread, that could be fun.

I think you would 'expose' the club to unwanted attention although I suspect that the Gay News would probably approve.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately I can see one of our lads getting sent off for this fixture. There's a fair chance that Oatway, Carpenter, Hammond and El-Abd will take it in turns to "Take him out" we need to be disciplined.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bhaexpress said:
Sound thinking but all that will do is bring back the 'McGhee Out' threads or if you're Bens Grandad the 'Dick Knight Out' thread.

What has this thread got to do with your post. Was you born an idiot or did you have to perfect it yourself?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BensGrandad said:
What has this thread got to do with your post. Was you born an idiot or did you have to perfect it yourself?

Actually I took lessons from you but I didn't take the full time wanker course even though I know you're an expert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here