Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight's Latest Dig At Brighton

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
bhaexpress said:
Actually I took lessons from you but I didn't take the full time wanker course even though I know you're an expert.

Obviously you were not intelligent enough to complete the course but I am sure that with practice anything is possible and you may even get to the point of being able to sum me up correctly. Untill then I suggest that you go to back to your cayons and crayoning books.

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
brightonfan_86 said:
What a f***ing wanker he is, I hope somone breaks both off his legs.

As someone who's had just one of his legs broken can I just say 'you f***ing wanker brighton fan_86 '.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A few letters to 'Wales On Sunday' must surely be in order. Just to let Leon know that his comments have been noted here on the south coast and to express how much we're looking forward to next season's games against Swansea.

;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheeky Monkey said:
A few letters to 'Wales On Sunday' must surely be in order. Just to let Leon know that his comments have been noted here on the south coast and to express how much we're looking forward to next season's games against Swansea.

;)
I'd rather not even give that little tosspot the satisfaction - in fact, he probably makes these comments to the press and then logs on here for a little giggle at all the attention he's getting over it.

He's a boring little cunt who is not even worth discussing. In 10 years time he'll be looking back on his unfulfilled, worthless lower-league career from some shit-ridden bedsit in Streatham, probably contemplating his new career packing bags at Lidls. Thats if anyone can stand having that pretencious, poisonous little dwarf as an employee for more than a week.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BensGrandad said:
Obviously you were not intelligent enough to complete the course but I am sure that with practice anything is possible and you may even get to the point of being able to sum me up correctly. Untill then I suggest that you go to back to your cayons and crayoning books.

To sum you up correctly takes a mere three words, 'Miserable', 'Boring' and 'Twat'.

Nothing more to add is there ?

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
BensGrandad said:

Crayoning book?!? :jester:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
And seriously why do you let what a no mark footballer like Leon Knight says wind you up? I mean its not as if he has left Brighton for Real Madrid is it he plays for Swansea bloody City FFS! He obviously couldnt hack it in the Championship he was hardly pulling up any trees was he, he has found his correct level in League 1 end of story. I wouldnt give him the satisfaction of him knowing he has wound you up to be honest he isnt worth your time.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Now now you two are more than old enough to know better! :D ;)
Afternoon Billy Bignuts........

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Now now you two are more than old enough to know better! :D ;)

Don't you start ! I'm damn near a neighbour now :lolol: :lolol:

1066gull

leom knight is no AJ.

Yes AJ wants to leave Palace, but AJ seems to be very sensible and polite about the whole situation. AJ will always ahve Palace in his heart when shitty LK...............

*Coins at the ready*

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Adriodinho said:
leom knight is no AJ.

Yes AJ wants to leave Palace, but AJ seems to be very sensible and polite about the whole situation. AJ will always ahve Palace in his heart when shitty LK...............

*Coins at the ready*

There is a big difference as well concerning ability, no matter what Brighton fans say Johnson is a quality player who just gets on with his job never blabbing in the press or upsetting people. Knight on the other hand is a League 1 player at best who thinks he is Ronaldinho! Does he think people listen to what he has to say when he goes off on one of his rants? Most people don't know who the f*** he is for starters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here