Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight's Latest Dig At Brighton

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think the postcard idea (cant remember who posted it) is a great idea now. Maybe if they were all sent to Swansea FC head office they may think about how many people he is slagging off and do something about it.

John Boy

Paul McShane
Aug 15, 2004
'ove actually
sir danny cullip said:
I think the postcard idea (cant remember who posted it) is a great idea now. Maybe if they were all sent to Swansea FC head office they may think about how many people he is slagging off and do something about it.

Let him continue slagging off our players, hes practically writing McGhee's pre match talk for the Swansea games...

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
John Boy said:
Let him continue slagging off our players, hes practically writing McGhee's pre match talk for the Swansea games...

"kerry play up front, Giften drop to Right Back...Butters your in goal..........oh and DESTROY that little shit!"

:lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
adam el-abd's gonna go MENTAL in the way only an egyptian can

elabd.jpg

RRRRRROOOOAAAARRRRR

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
gazwag said:
I think Dick Knight must be rubbing his hands with glee, the home game will be guaranteed a complete sell out
As will our Away allocation........:drink: :clap2:

Jul 20, 2003
I'd like him to pick up a career ending buggery injury after an incident in prison whilst serving a short sentance for refusing to pay his council tax

that'd be great

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
tommy boy said:
adam el-abd's gonna go MENTAL in the way only an egyptian can

elabd.jpg

RRRRRROOOOAAAARRRRR

wasnt that el abds debut? along with mark yeates?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
pevenseagull said:
I'd like him to pick up a career ending buggery injury after an incident in prison whilst serving a short sentance for refusing to pay his council tax

that'd be great

:lolol:

At last years pre-season jolly at Woodside Road I managed to come stomach to chest with Leon as he left the dressing room and tried to navigate past the grown ups on the sidelines. For a very brief moment I thought about nutting the little shit but didn't. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It could be very amusing next year, I must say that gettng relegated has now been made up for by Swansea not being promoted. I cant wait for this.

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
do you guys want any support from wales' capital for those matches?:D as the jacks are very dear to our hearts, i am sure some of us like being seagulls for the day...:angel:

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
GermanShepherd said:
do you guys want any support from wales' capital for those matches?:D as the jacks are very dear to our hearts, i am sure some of us like being seagulls for the day...:angel:

Heart-warming offer but it could get very confusing regarding which people with Welsh accents we can hit and which we can't. I think you'd have to wear colours for the day, not very hoolie I know but essential in the circumstances to avoid blue-on-blue incidents. I'm really looking forward to next season now, nice one Leon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here