Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Funny that, he hasn't played a single league game for a team currently in the relegation zone of League 1.

What the f*** does that prove? That Spackman is an astute manager? That PSG were mistaken in thinking he had ability?

LI, the fact is Bagayoko is better than Kerry Mayo in every department and, in all likelihood, wouldn't be making game-deciding errors the like of which we saw on the weekend from the Ginger Clown.

McGhee has lost the plot completely, I would have thought you with all your intelligence would have spotted that by now.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyway Bagofwotsits could be injured...hence not playing.

Last edited:

Pavilionaire said:
What the f*** does that prove? That Spackman is an astute manager? That PSG were mistaken in thinking he had ability?

LI, the fact is Bagayoko is better than Kerry Mayo in every department and, in all likelihood, wouldn't be making game-deciding errors the like of which we saw on the weekend from the Ginger Clown.

McGhee has lost the plot completely, I would have thought you with all your intelligence would have spotted that by now.

What a nonsensical rant. How many times have you seen Bakayoko play to make any judgements about him?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Anyway Bagofwotsits could be injured...hence not playing.

Nope, picked among the stiffs for the Carling Cup, just not good enough it seems to get in the first team of a side in the bottom 4.

SJ's Love Monkey said:
And lets face it you have nothing else to "LAFF" about do you so enjoy while you can newbie because losing 4-1 at home to Crewe is not cause for optimism is it?
Unlike losing to a League 2 team you reckon :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Unlike losing to a League 2 team you reckon :clap: :clap: :clap:

You've surpassed yourself this time.

What a stupid reply :dunce:

Ask yourself,would you rather have lost to Boston and beaten Crewe? I think most people would have.

I'm waiting for the "we could've got a big side in the next round and got loads of much needed money" reply.

I think normal footer fans would rather have points on the board than another game in a poxy cup that they've got no chance of winning,but then again you're not a normal footer fan are you.

Not A Fake Gerbil said:
You've surpassed yourself this time.

What a stupid reply :dunce:

Ask yourself,would you rather have lost to Boston and beaten Crewe? I think most people would have.

I'm waiting for the "we could've got a big side in the next round and got loads of much needed money" reply.

I think normal footer fans would rather have points on the board than another game in a poxy cup that they've got no chance of winning,but then again you're not a normal footer fan are you.

Trust you to side with the Palace :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
London Irish said:
What a nonsensical rant. How many times have you seen Bakayoko play to make any judgements about him?

Hmmm, i'm going to get help as thats the second time I have agreed with you today.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:

Fantatstic :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with siding with Palace fella more to do with the fact that he knows what he's talking about (sometimes) and I think he's a decent bloke.

Unfortunately I can say neither about you :salute:

Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Fantatstic :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with siding with Palace fella more to do with the fact that he knows what he's talking about (sometimes) and I think he's a decent bloke.

Palace arselicker

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:

By the way Paddy if you PM me I'll explain the rivalry with Palace to you seeing as it was way before your time.

Not A Fake Gerbil said:
By the way Paddy if you PM me I'll explain the rivalry with Palace to you seeing as it was way before your time.
Let me guess, the rivalry is you holding hands with your nice friend SJ Love Monkey.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Let me guess, the rivalry is you holding hands with your nice friend SJ Love Monkey.

That's it.

You see where YOU miss out is the friend bit :wave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Can I just say I in no way feel the need to comment on the current trajectory in which this thread is heading and will now quietly keep myself to myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here