Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

SJ's Love Monkey said:
You are not a very popular little Leprechaun on here are you Mr Irish, it comes to something when a Palace fan can actually get Brighton fans agreeing with him over a fellow fan on your site! Says all there is to know about you really doesn't it? Still at least you still have Mark McGhee to love!

:love:
I'm only not popular with the Magoo Out dribblers. They love you, because they have something in common with Palace, a desire to run down the Albion at every opportunity - enjoy your marriage made in hell :drink:

SJ's Love Monkey said:
What a heap of bollox!

:lolol:

Do you want me to explain the long words? :)

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
London Irish said:
I'm only not popular with the Magoo Out dribblers. They love you, because they have something in common with Palace, a desire to run down the Albion at every opportunity - enjoy your marriage made in hell :drink:
As much as I want McGhee out after that disgrace at Withdean on Sunday, and also against Brentford (on top of last season), I still feel you have moments of talking sense. OK, so you may watch a different game to the rest of us sometimes, but every fanbase needs it's eternal optimists. I just wish I had the same faith in McGhee as you.

Trigger said:
But of course, it's only ok to lick buttocks when it suits isn't it?...

:jester:
Absolutely - a simple explanation:

McGhee = Albion
SJ Lurve Chimp = Palace

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
I'm only not popular with the Magoo Out dribblers.
Least the McGhee (Yes McGhee, that's how you spell it, fool) Out dribblers can dribble, unlike anyone McGhee coaches.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
London Irish said:

Au contraire if you actually read my posts i very rarely run Albion down. I want Brighton to get Falmer because i am of the opinion that until you do the rivalry between the two clubs will carry on being diluted, i didnt want Brighton to get relegated last season because i am also of the opinion that what is ther point of having a main rival if they never get to play one another? But hey you will believe what you want to believe you strike me as the type that will always allow fiction to get in the way of fact, you are a two bit hack afterall its your job!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
London Irish said:

McGhee = Albion
SJ Lurve Chimp = Palace

But as i said before matey you only get told to hate Palace because you feel you have to, you know NOTHING of the reasons why and for that i feel genuinely sorry for you. Someone who has been a fan for 5 minutes just can't its a fact.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:

McGhee = Albion
SJ Lurve Chimp = Palace
Ah so if, shall we say Uncle Buck (Brighton Fan), yourself and your best Palace supporting 'friend' were on a plane that was about to crash and you had two 'one person' parachutes on you am I right in saying you would save yourself and Uncle Buck and leave your best Palace supporting friend to die?...

SJ's Love Monkey said:
Au contraire if you actually read my posts i very rarely run Albion down.

Fair enough: Put that under your avatar then:

SJ's Love Monkey

I rarely run the Albion down

Snappy! :jester:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
SJ's Love Monkey said:
But as i said before matey you only get told to hate Palace because you feel you have to, you know NOTHING of the reasons why and for that i feel genuinely sorry for you. Someone who has been a fan for 5 minutes just can't its a fact.
Trust me SJLM, I hate you. :jester:

:kiss:

Trigger said:
Ah so if, shall we say Uncle Buck (Brighton Fan), yourself and your best Palace supporting 'friend' were on a plane that was about to crash and you had two 'one person' parachutes on you am I right in saying you would save yourself and Uncle Buck and leave your best Palace supporting friend to die?...

Of course not, I'd take both parachutes just to be on the safe side :drink:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
London Irish said:
Fair enough: Put that under your avatar then:

SJ's Love Monkey

I rarely run the Albion down

Snappy! :jester:

Why would that make you feel better mr Oirish? Look everyone "SJ Love Monkey's" (sic) doesn't run the Albion down! Grow up mate you are getting desperate now its quite pathetic

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Of course not, I'd take both parachutes just to be on the safe side :drink:
As usual, a pathetic answer. :yawn:

Anyway, The Bill is on, may I go and watch it LI or is that not allowed because parts of it have been filmed in Palace territory?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Woodchip said:
LADIES, LADIES!!!!!

SJLM, go back to the pub...

LI, go back to doing McGhee and White up the lumpy gravy passage.

Problem solved! If you want to scrap do it in childish ramblings. :angel:

bitch whore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here