Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

Not A Fake Gerbil said:
That's it.

You see where YOU miss out is the friend bit :wave:

Funnily enough, I do have Palace friends, just never thought NSC was the place to boast about them :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think it's rather sweet how 3 year footer and die hard fan of our beloved reds, the mighty Brighton Albion, finally appears to get our dislike for all things Palace - he's being especially VISCIOUS towards them on this thread I see. :jester:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
London Irish said:
Let me guess, the rivalry is you holding hands with your nice friend SJ Love Monkey.

Ooh the two bit hack is getting nasty! :lolol:

The difference is matey Gerbil and myself have been watching our respective clubs for THIRTY years not 3 like yourself and we have seen what the rivalry used to be like because don't kid yourself it is a pale imitation of what it used to be. The games where you literally had to fight your way to the turnstiles and took your life in your hands having a beer before the game. Now don't get me wrong i am not saying that is right but out of that comes respect for one another, something that with your high and mighty attitude and no one is right but yourself outlook you will never have nor get. Now how are Harlequins doing lately that is more your bag i am led to believe!

Simster said:
I think it's rather sweet how 3 year footer and die hard fan of our beloved reds, the mighty Brighton Albion, finally appears to get our dislike for all things Palace - he's being especially VISCIOUS towards them on this thread I see. :jester:

Shut it scarf boy and just pitch in - we need to make SJ Love Monkey's avatar face even redder.

SJ's Love Monkey said:
Now how are Harlequins doing lately that is more your bag i am led to believe!
We're going to RUN them tomorrow. Our top boys are aiming for a meet with a few of their lads outside Twickenham, Old Bill don't suspect a fing

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey said:
i'm shatting myself!
One of the things that make Croydonistas smell better :clap:

SJ's Love Monkey said:
Sorry Paddy i don't come from Croydon and have never lived there. Next

:yawn:

Croydonista is actually a description of somebody with a pathological illness, not a geographical description. I believe you have self-diagnosed with this sad condition :thumbsup:

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey said:
Thank you Trigger but its not much of a challenge with Mr Irish is it so i don't want to take too much credit!

:)
Oh look, another Palace bumlicker. Have a good slurp Trigger!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
London Irish said:

The offer that Gerbil made you earlier on still stands with me Mr Oirish PM me and i will also explain to you the reason there is a Palace and Brighton rivalry because being a new breed you will never know and accordingly will not understand!

:wave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
London Irish said:
Suprised you can even f***ing talk, normally your tongue is so far up McGhee's big butch backside that you can lick his tonsils.

But of course, it's only ok to lick buttocks when it suits isn't it?...

:jester:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Trigger said:
Suprised you can even f***ing talk, normally your tongue is so far up McGhee's big butch backside that you can lick his tonsils.

But of course, it's only ok to lick buttocks when it suits isn't it?...

:jester:

Trigger i have handed the baton over to you mate go on muller him its like taking candy from a baby!

:thumbsup:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Trigger i have handed the baton over to you mate go on muller him its like taking candy from a baby!

:thumbsup:
No, I was foolish, I did say a while back I wouldn't waste my time on the pillock anymore so forgive me I have sinned...

Carry on.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
You are not a very popular little Leprechaun on here are you Mr Irish, it comes to something when a Palace fan can actually get Brighton fans agreeing with him over a fellow fan on your site! Says all there is to know about you really doesn't it? Still at least you still have Mark McGhee to love!

:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here