Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

London Irish said:
Well, actually no, Orange Face appeared to be referring to young Watson's potential as a football player, not his form.

"Don't mention (Ben) Watson and (Fitz) Hall to me, they have been a f**cking massive disappointment and will not be top f**king players."

That's just for starters of course. By the time the trial comes round, I fully expect honest Ian Dowie, like all abuse survivor victims, to have developed an even more amazingly accurate level of recall about all of Orangina's many bizzare and embarassing comments down the years.

Should be fun, and hopefully that court case involving the daft slag Sky newsreader will follow straight afterwards :drink: :drink:

That's right because Jordan would reward Watson with a 4 year 10k a week deal because he thinks he is woeful because as you know he likes to waste dough! Jesus you talk some serious bollox boy you really do, and i wouldn't read too much into what that appalling excuse of a rag the Evening Standard writes because they and Jordan have history. Judging by the tripe you post i wouldn't be surprised to hear that is who you work for!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGh

SJ's Love Monkey said:
i wouldn't read too much into what that appalling excuse of a rag the Evening Standard writes because they and Jordan have history.

That's increasingly the point. Jordan has history with...everyone. So at what point does the penny drop, and he (and you) realise that maybe he is the one behaving in an erratic, irrational and often truly bizarre manner?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGh

Tooting Gull said:
That's increasingly the point. Jordan has history with...everyone. So at what point does the penny drop, and he (and you) realise that maybe he is the one behaving in an erratic, irrational and often truly bizarre manner?

At the end of the day if you were owed a million quid would you let it drop? No of course you wouldn't, and let's be fair if it was any other chairman taking this action you would be applauding it, but he's the palace chairman so he gets hammered on here i wouldn't expect anything else.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If you can't take a step back from him being Palace chairman and judge his odd actions objectively, you'll end up as much of a laughing stock as he is.

Dowie...has...gone. He's...not...coming...back. Let it go, he's not owed £1m, that's Satsuma man's spin. It's a case easy to win for Dowie, he just has to call Jordan's character into question. The list of potential witnesses for that will stretch around the court building.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Tooting Gull said:
If you can't take a step back from him being Palace chairman and judge his odd actions objectively, you'll end up as much of a laughing stock as he is.

Dowie...has...gone. He's...not...coming...back. Let it go, he's not owed £1m, that's Satsuma man's spin. It's a case easy to win for Dowie, he just has to call Jordan's character into question. The list of potential witnesses for that will stretch around the court building.

Jordan is a colourful character of that there is no doubt but i'm sorry what has his character got to do with this specific case?! There was a clause in Dowie's contract that stated if another club wanted him which Charlton did then there was a million pound compensation to be paid. Dowie used the family card to get out of the contract and Jordan the nasty bloke that he is waived the clause. Lo and behold a week later he ends up 9 miles down the road! Sorry mate Jordan's character has nothing to do with it in this instance.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Sorry mate Jordan's character has nothing to do with it in this instance.

Oh yeah? Wait and see the defence.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Jordan is a colourful character of that there is no doubt but i'm sorry what has his character got to do with this specific case?! There was a clause in Dowie's contract that stated if another club wanted him which Charlton did then there was a million pound compensation to be paid. Dowie used the family card to get out of the contract and Jordan the nasty bloke that he is waived the clause. Lo and behold a week later he ends up 9 miles down the road! Sorry mate Jordan's character has nothing to do with it in this instance.

Dowie did say he wanted to go up north, and he has done precisely that

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
At some point, this case is all about who you believe. Principally, exactly how the clause was waived. Jordan will say it is if Dowie went up north. Dowie will say it was just waived, full stop.

Who do you believe? I have a feeling that, even if Jordan's account is in this case true, he will lose because people won't believe him given all his other fallouts and random behaviour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here