Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

London Irish said:
:lolol:

Why, I'm not interesting.

If we ever share a beer, you can ask me :)

Yeah.That's gonna happen :dunce:

nice avoiding of the question though :clap:

you really should be a politician seeing as you never ever ever answer any questions

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

SJ's Love Monkey said:
Mate you think i care if you disagree with me? And correct me if i am wrong but you are a hack aren't you not a solicitor so how the hell would you know about a legal matter anyway?

Just a thought

I frankly couldn't give a toss who is in the right, Charlton and Palace wasting lots of money on lawyers, for me, football's the winner :thumbsup:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

London Irish said:
I frankly couldn't give a toss who is in the right, Charlton and Palace wasting lots of money on lawyers, for me, football's the winner :thumbsup:

But you obviously do because a couple of posts back you said Jordan has made up a pack of lies about Dowie! Make your mind up or have you a touch of Short Term memory Loss?

:rolleyes:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
And this is the second time you have accused me of being upset at what you post, mate you are pure comedy value i could never get angry with what you post i am too busy roaring with laughter!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
LI are u MM u seemed to appear about the same time as him and spout the same crap?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

SJ's Love Monkey said:
But you obviously do because a couple of posts back you said Jordan has made up a pack of lies about Dowie! Make your mind up or have you a touch of Short Term memory Loss?

:rolleyes:

No, my best guess is that Jordan is lying because I think he has a pretty unstable personality when compared to the honest record that Dowie has in football. A guess is all it is, mind. But I don't care who wins, because it'll just be fun hearing Jordan explain why he thinks Ben Watson is f***ing shit on the witness stand :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

London Irish said:
No, my best guess is that Jordan is lying because I think he has a pretty unstable personality when compared to the honest record that Dowie has in football. A guess is all it is, mind. But I don't care who wins, because it'll just be fun hearing Jordan explain why he thinks Ben Watson is f***ing shit on the witness stand :lolol:

Yes Dowie is Pure Snow White eh, trying to con his way out of a contract by playing the family card! Have a day off mate you know squat. And i think he was referring to the back end of last season when Watson was playing shit and Dowie kept on playing him! However he can't think he is too shabby because he has just given him a nice little 4 year deal so wrong again (just by way of a change)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
One bad game, get a grip lads. :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
But it's not just 1 game though is it?

Yes it is. We did ok for a team with no money up until then, even Chelsea had a blip this week.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
dougdeep said:
Yes it is. We did ok for a team with no money up until then, even Chelsea had a blip this week.

And last season?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
We weren't loaded in 2001 or 2002 either.

No but we had some money. We are in dire straits now and losing thousands a week.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

SJ's Love Monkey said:
And i think he was referring to the back end of last season when Watson was playing shit

Well, actually no, Orange Face appeared to be referring to young Watson's potential as a football player, not his form.

"Don't mention (Ben) Watson and (Fitz) Hall to me, they have been a f**cking massive disappointment and will not be top f**king players."

That's just for starters of course. By the time the trial comes round, I fully expect honest Ian Dowie, like all abuse survivor victims, to have developed an even more amazingly accurate level of recall about all of Orangina's many bizzare and embarassing comments down the years.

Should be fun, and hopefully that court case involving the daft slag Sky newsreader will follow straight afterwards :drink: :drink:

D

Deleted member 2719

PILTDOWN MAN said:
LI are u MM u seemed to appear about the same time as him and spout the same crap?

Probably one of his groupies!!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here