Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

vulture said:
London Irish you post good posts and are very witty,how ever you have only been a fan for a few seasons.Some of those stay away quitter fans as you call them have been diehards for years.

Maybe, but they are certainly not diehards any more. Maybe if and when the mob drive McGhee out, I'll stage some ghey kind of stay-away. Don't get your hopes up though, I'll probably support whoever the manager is, even if we make what I think would be an appalling blunder and appoint a guy with no experience like Wilkins. But as Safeway correctly analyses, that eventuality can only occur at the end of this current season when McGhee's contract is up, he's going nowhere before that.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

London Irish said:
McGhee chose to stay because - unlike some of our stay-away fans - he ain't a quitter :clap: :clap: :clap:

Once again Mr 3 seasons has a dig at the people that helped save this club for him to bandwagon jump on.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

London Irish said:
Maybe, but they are certainly not diehards any more. Maybe if and when the mob drive McGhee out, I'll stage some ghey kind of stay-away. Don't get your hopes up though, I'll probably support whoever the manager is, even if we make what I think would be an appalling blunder and appoint a guy with no experience like Wilkins. But as Safeway correctly analyses, that eventuality can only occur at the end of this current season when McGhee's contract is up, he's going nowhere before that.

My point is that are all these fans staying away wrong or disloyal in your view.What are you views on mayve some one like John Hollins coming in to help Wilkins if Mcghee goes

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Kinky Gerbils said:
The club can afford to sack him

can the club afford not to sack him?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
PILTDOWN MAN said:
can the club afford not to sack him?

No they have to.But they have to make sure they get the right man in to replace him.Mcghee should of gone in the summer

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

SJ's Love Monkey said:
These new breed footer fans eh?!

They'll be off to follow Newcastle Athletic soon.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
vulture said:
No they have to.But they have to make sure they get the right man in to replace him.Mcghee should of gone in the summer
indeed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Once again Mr 3 seasons has a dig at the people that helped save this club for him to bandwagon jump on.

Can you get your story straight? Are things so terrible now that season tickets are abandoning the Albion in droves, or are they so great that bandwagon-jumpers supposedly like me are so desperately climbing on board? :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

London Irish said:
Can you get your story straight? Are things so terrible now that season tickets are abandoning the Albion in droves, or are they so great that bandwagon-jumpers supposedly like me are so desperately climbing on board? :)

Would you pay £7 quid to go and see a crap fim?

SJ's Love Monkey said:
These new breed footer fans eh?!

Now just because I disagreed with you about Jordan's pack of lies about Dowie there is no need to go as red-faced as your avatar idol.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley

London Irish said:

Question for you.

How long exactly have you been going to games?

Honestly, because there's a lot of rumours about it and I'd seriously like to know.

I think a lot of season ticket holders haven't renwed because of the crap that is being played under Magoo.

Like it or not that is certainly a fact as far as me and at least 6 others I know are concerned.

If that makes us "quitters" then so be it,I can live with that at the end of the season when I've paid for a nice holiday instead of watching crap football every other week.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

Kinky Gerbils said:
Would you pay £7 quid to go and see a crap fim?

Never bought that comparison. You don't "support" cinemas and restuarants, you support football clubs - even through the bad films and bad meals, to extend this rubbish metaphor.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

London Irish said:
Now just because I disagreed with you about Jordan's pack of lies about Dowie there is no need to go as red-faced as your avatar idol.

Mate you think i care if you disagree with me? And correct me if i am wrong but you are a hack aren't you not a solicitor so how the hell would you know about a legal matter anyway?

Just a thought

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Knight will not sack McGhee, McGhee will not resign

London Irish said:
Never bought that comparison. You don't "support" cinemas and restuarants, you support football clubs - even through the bad films and bad meals, to extend this rubbish metaphor.

Ok - bad example - If you went to a restuarant and the food was poor would you go back?
If a floating fan went today, do you think they would go back soonish?

Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Honestly, because there's a lot of rumours about it and I'd seriously like to know.

:lolol:

Why, I'm not interesting.

If we ever share a beer, you can ask me :)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here