Happier times...

dickknightatportvalexn5.png

dickknightqs4.jpg

dickknight3fc3.png

dickknight5cv9.jpg

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Lets hope Messrs Knight and Perry will be back sitting with supporters for the last away game next year ;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
True. If Falmer gets turned down I can see them resigning.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I can't imagine why, after all these years fighting to get the stadium that Dick Knight and Martin Perry would just give up. As TLO says, they'd appeal. Apart from anything else, the grounds for appeal would be very strong.

Although I realise that this is a much duller alternative to wild speculation and uninformed rumour about resignations!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dwayne said:
calm down Yorkie:nono:

I'm not agitated to want to calm down. I just offered an opinion. That opinion is quite probably wrong (as are most on Nsc) but just an opinion.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
roz said:
I can't imagine why, after all these years fighting to get the stadium that Dick Knight and Martin Perry would just give up. As TLO says, they'd appeal. Apart from anything else, the grounds for appeal would be very strong.

Although I realise that this is a much duller alternative to wild speculation and uninformed rumour about resignations!!

appeal to who?

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Natural England say they have no objection to the stadium being built at Brighton Railway Station or Coral's Greyhound Stadium but object to it being put almost anywhere else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here