Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin McLeod joins Albion

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I can't help thinking, that if Wilkins had made this signing, everyone would have been crowing that we don't NEED a left winger, we have Dean Cox, what we REALLY need is another centre back.:jester:

Huge double standards!

Ha, what makes me laugh is the interview with Adams on Seagulls World. They've printed 'MA' over 'DW' training tops! How cheap - possibly another indication that Wilkins is no more?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
fair enough i appologise for doubting u. i dnt bother getting the txts. good signing. a bit of quality down the left side always gd. prob means no westlake tho. prob cudnt afford his wages. can he play left back too? we need a xcouple of those!?

I dont think wages is the issue with Westlake, more the cash Leeds will demand for him.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
2 down, 3/4 to go :clap:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Good signing, and chips in with a few goals as well:thumbsup:

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
what's striking me is that adams seems to (from the 2 signings so far) going for players who have a fair level of experience at lower league level

we've seen before that we've been spent a lot of time trying to bring 'big names' (mcghee was the worst for this) when all you really need is lower league experience to succeed at this level, adams built the team around that first time round and i think he'll do it again

is the correct answer ....MA will bring in experienced "workers" with physical presence that fit into a system he wishes to play....with the odd flair player like Darren Currie....;)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Just the type of player we need. Will not be afraid to get involved and is able to play at this level.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
And mine. Would have got him "on the cheap" if they weren't in the same league. Would probably cost us the best part of 300 or 400k now.

He's not that good at all. Leeds can't of needed/wanted him that badly last season if they were pushing for promotion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here