Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Brown - have you completely lost the plot?!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I've used but not abused this in the past because tickets posted between us have gone missing or not turned up in time. Quite happy to pay £20 and then send original in for refund (though club never issued it on 2 occasions this happened in 3 times in 11 seasons I've had need of this!). Seems harsh on genuine fans but like hooligans who spoil for the rest of us majority it seems that's the price we must pay. But only another half season at withdean so really not too big a deal. Just another limitation of withdean really and if anything at least this proves that ken the ghost brown exists. But then we are nearing Halloween so I'd expect him to put in an appearance before disappearing for another 12 months

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Do we have a larger than average postie attendance at games

:fishing:

Postie sits behind us and he's always got a spare ticket.....hmm, hang on a sec "....Sussex police, er yes, I'd like to report..."

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
So a very few get in!!!! probably 2 or 3, and genuine fans that have lost out. Who knows a day in advance they have lost there ticket!!!! I think dicretion is needed here, looks like another balls up by the club admin.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, remembering this discussion I was a little concerned when I still hadn't received my FCUM match ticket. I took a trip into town and into the ticket office where I was told actually, it's the other way around. Match days are the only day they will reprint a ticket for you.

If it doesn't arrive in the post tomorrow, I have to call the ticket office.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
So, remembering this discussion I was a little concerned when I still hadn't received my FCUM match ticket. I took a trip into town and into the ticket office where I was told actually, it's the other way around. Match days are the only day they will reprint a ticket for you.

If it doesn't arrive in the post tomorrow, I have to call the ticket office.

They will only print tickets if notified the day before a match, as you have done. They will not print tickets if only notified on match days.

Ahead of tomorrow's FA Cup match with FC United of Manchester, supporters of both teams are reminded that it is strict club policy that the ticket office will not issue duplicates on the day of a match

Fans who believe tickets have been lost or stolen, must contact the ticket office at least one day prior to the match to arrange for duplicate tickets, and this may be subject to a £20 duplication charge - refundable on production of the complete original ticket within one month of that match taking place.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
My Southampton ticket didn't come in post and was told to phone on matchday if it hadn't arrived which it didn't. Made a call and they said they would contact Southampton for me to collect there. I was unable to go but my lad turned up instead and got the ticket and saw the game.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They will only print tickets if notified the day before a match, as you have done. They will not print tickets if only notified on match days.

They didn't take any of my details, so they have no record of my visit. I hope that isn't going to be a problem.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have left my ticket at home in another coat pocket ,thats the problem with having more than 1 coat:lolol: on 2 occassions but I have just gone to the ticket booth for collection of tickets given my credit card and they have charged me £20. This was credited back to me when I produced my original ticket no problem. They could have charged me £50 on my credit card if it was genuine, which it was, and I would still have been refunded. The only down side was on 1 occassion it went very smoothly but on an other it took some time and I missed 10 mins of the game but I would rather that than miss the entire game, especially as there was only 1 person to blame.........ME.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have a season ticket, I had one a few years back, and have been to a fair few games in between.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here