Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Keir Starmer

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thoughts and prayers with the cyclist, I hope he or she survives.

A bruised arm.

Nsc has let me down. I expected to see lots of rants about the cyclist jumping a red light, or changing lanes and should stick to the cycle path. :cool:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
A bruised arm.

Nsc has let me down. I expected to see lots of rants about the cyclist jumping a red light, or changing lanes and should stick to the cycle path. :cool:

Bloody cyclist should have know better. Throwing themselves in front of cars now. No doubt another climate change do Gooder trying to make a point or wanting to make a compensation claim. No sympathy at all. I think hanging should be brought back for the cyclists ruining our roads causing delays by feigning injury and damaging cars. I hope his car is ok though.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bloody cyclist should have know better. Throwing themselves in front of cars now. No doubt another climate change do Gooder trying to make a point or wanting to make a compensation claim. No sympathy at all. I think hanging should be brought back for the cyclists ruining our roads causing delays by feigning injury and damaging cars. I hope his car is ok though.

I’m Team drug driving/speeding Starmer on this major incident.

Why? Cyclists don’t pay Vehicle Excise Duty for their bikes.

I'm not sure Labour can really attract the "let's mow down the hippy cyclist" vote away from the Tories, no matter how hard they try - tough luck Sir Keith

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Starmer isn't a public school boy - his school was a state grammar when he was there (I know someone who was at school with him)

Reigate Grammar converted to a fee paying independent school in 1976, whilst he was there.

Having grown up in Dorking and knowing a few people who went there I would concur that it isn't properly posh! :lolol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not sure Labour can really attract the "let's mow down the hippy cyclist" vote away from the Tories, no matter how hard they try - tough luck Sir Keith
Joseph? Isn't he dead? Richards maybe, is he a Sir yet (and amazingly isn't dead)?

Chegwin hasn't been honoured yet which is clearly a disgrace.

D

Deleted member 2719

What sort of opinion would you like me to have? From what I have read there was an accident, the driver stopped stayed with the cyclist as he should, reported to the police as he should. So I asume it is being delt with. If Boris had done this I would think the same. I don't have any other information about the accident to form any other opinion.

He didn't hang around, "The driver of the car had stopped at the scene and exchanged details with the cyclist but had left before officers arrived," the force said in a statement.

I wonder why? :whisky::whisky::whisky:

More to go on this one.

Keir Starmer behind the wheel pursuing a Lycra-clad Boris Johnson through the streets of North London?

Now that is something I’d pay a £14.95 PPV fee for!

Lycras is your thing is it? It's always nice to get your fetishes out early on NSC.:cheery:

I imagine he would shag his wife

Have you seen her? It's never going to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here