Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Keir Starmer

D

Deleted member 2719

Boris Johnson would **** a trod on frog with leprosy.

And even then he'd be punching above his weight. The bumble mouthed, obese, narcissistic liar.

Are you okay today Mr Cool?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Thank you Mouldy.

I just like to call things as I see them. Facts over rhetoric, as you know.

And yes, when that complete puta madre ******* Fergus starts piping up with his thinly veiled racism, I will call him out. Again, and again and again. As I would a Palace fan.

It causes me no stress. It's a public service.

D

Deleted member 2719

Thank you Mouldy.

I just like to call things as I see them. Facts over rhetoric, as you know.

And yes, when that complete puta madre ******* Fergus starts piping up with his thinly veiled racism, I will call him out. Again, and again and again. As I would a Palace fan.

It causes me no stress. It's a public service.

Maybe you have a handle on the stress levels.

There are many lefties that scream and scream until they are sick.

This is why I call them sick lefties.

Anyway back on topic, the reason Captain hindsight hit that cyclist is because he wasn't blessed with any foresight.

I wonder if in hindsight he is thinking not to drive after a swift G&T???

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Maybe you have a handle on the stress levels.

There are many lefties that scream and scream until they are sick.

This is why I call them sick lefties.

Anyway back on topic, the reason Captain hindsight hit that cyclist is because he wasn't blessed with any foresight.

I wonder if in hindsight he is thinking not to drive after a swift G&T???
There are also many far right gammon snowflakes who are LIVID about everything all the time and make a LOT of noise about how ANGRY they are.

I'm the least stressed person you could ever meet.

Despite being diametrically opposed on a lot of political issues, I'm sure if I met you we'd enjoy a pint and a chat and get on just fine.

Whereas that would not be possible with Notsocunning Fergus who is a horrible, bigoted dickhead with no redeeming features whatsoever. Being a believer in logic and telling the truth, I'll continue to point that out.

Stress levels unaffected.

D

Deleted member 2719

There are also many far right gammon snowflakes who are LIVID about everything all the time and make a LOT of noise about how ANGRY they are.

I'm the least stressed person you could ever meet.

Despite being diametrically opposed on a lot of political issues, I'm sure if I met you we'd enjoy a pint and a chat and get on just fine.

Whereas that would not be possible with Notsocunning Fergus who is a horrible, bigoted dickhead with no redeeming features whatsoever. Being a believer in logic and telling the truth, I'll continue to point that out.

Stress levels unaffected.

I really do not know any angry righties, but I do know many sphincter straining lefties, and that is gospel.

Starmer looks like he is turning a brick out permanently, or does he overdo the rouge?

Yes, we would be fine having a pint. I have had a quite a few pints with members of this board...........................I have to say though, they were friends of mine prior to me joining NSC.:lolol:

I wouldn't have a beer with Keir though, he would bore my t!ts off.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
KS's parents didn't pay fees

I didn't day they did.

I doubt any of the pupils who were already at the school would have been asked to pay fees when it went independent, that would seem to me to have been a remarkably unfair thing to do.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This pub landlord in Bath got the right hump with Sir Keir Starmer today. Not sure lockdown was Sir Keir's fault. If I was Boris I would definitely avoid that boozer.

I did chuckle when Sir Keir's security people tried to stop the landlord entering his own pub.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-56802020

While lockdowns haven't directly been Starmer's fault, he's done nothing to challenge the governments utter punishment of the pub and restaurant industry. So IMHO the landlord was right.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He's on Radio 5 now saying he'll take on the Big Six owners.

Easy to say, but he's said it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Blaming Starmer for lockdowns is a bit like blaming Dunk for our lack of goals. Maybe he could have done more but it’s not really his job.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
““I have been a Labour voter my entire life, you have failed to be the Opposition. Thousands of people have died because you have failed to do your job and ask the real questions.”

How the hell can this twit lay the blame for the tens of thousands of needless deaths with Sir Kier? What a plum. I see the pub’s other co-owner has distanced himself from this bellend.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
While lockdowns haven't directly been Starmer's fault, he's done nothing to challenge the governments utter punishment of the pub and restaurant industry. So IMHO the landlord was right.

Punishment? Strange word.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
““I have been a Labour voter my entire life, you have failed to be the Opposition. Thousands of people have died because you have failed to do your job and ask the real questions.”

How the hell can this twit lay the blame for the tens of thousands of needless deaths with Sir Kier? What a plum. I see the pub’s other co-owner has distanced himself from this bellend.

I have a feeling that the ranting anti-lockdown landlord will lose credibility by the hour as this story develops. His business partner at the boozer has already been doing his best dissociate the pub with his views.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

It's just the surreal world we live in now I'm afraid. Scary to think that if Starmer had asked different questions we might have saved possibly tens of thousands of lives.... But the fact that 140,000 did die is not the fault of the Prime Minstrel...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here