Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim-Richards in line for a call up...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
f*** me Barrel, I just noticed we registered at the same time and yet you ar about 4000 posts ahead of me. Thats some going son.

Shhhhhhhh :blush:

The board became a much better place when we joined, Les. We are the creme de la creme of the August 2005 generation.

It did coincide with a two month spell of unemployment and job hunting on the net, so that would account for some of the 4,000 :D

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bosnian said:
That just about sums the twat up: Ignorant, Arrogant and a dirty Turk to top it all off.

I take offence to that last comment
Why are Ignorance and Arrogance qualities you hold dear.

Look at the guys avatar, he's blatantly a guns and ammo lover. I hope I'm wrong but if hes the latest addition to our right wing contingent then its best to ignore and hope he goes away.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
bosnian said:
That just about sums the twat up: Ignorant, Arrogant and a dirty Turk to top it all off.

I take offence to that last comment

I have been out there with England mate and everyone I came across was a knife-wielding, sweaty, maniac.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
Shhhhhhhh :blush:

The board became a much better place when we joined, Les. We are the creme de la creme of the August 2005 generation.

It did coincide with a two month spell of unemployment and job hunting on the net, so that would account for some of the 4,000 :D

Nice. Was about the time I got a job which involves me doing nothing but surfing the net. We should wait until August and celebrate losing our NSC virginity together. Sounds dirty.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Why are Ignorance and Arrogance qualities you hold dear.

Look at the guys avatar, he's blatantly a guns and ammo lover. I hope I'm wrong but if hes the latest addition to our right wing contingent then its best to ignore and hope he goes away.

My avatar mate is the flag of Ulster. I fail to see how that makes me a guns and ammo lover? Please explain.

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003

So you base your opinion and judgement of someones avatar - genius

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bosnian said:

So you base your opinion and judgement of someones avatar - genius
Yeah everytime.:thud:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pork Sword said:
My avatar mate is the flag of Ulster. I fail to see how that makes me a guns and ammo lover? Please explain.

Wasn't just the nationalistic flag waving it was the Turk bashing that made me think you might have some right wing tendencies.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I thought the Red Hand of Ulster had violent links and has been compared to the swastika in the past? ???

NB I gathered this information from the Zoe Salmon - Blue Peter - 'Handgate' saga.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bosnian said:
i presume you were unemployed for a longer period than barrel of fun based on your posts

Never been unemployed in my adult life apart from short periods at Uni when I needed to devote time to my work.

You really need to lighten up.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
The Turks in football hooligan terms have got away with 10 times more that the English ever have. My only experience of them was going away with England when i got slashed at with knives probably 10 times in 2 days by yobbish Turks. That is why I do not like them.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pork Sword said:
The influx of useless foreigners scrounging off the state whilst raping our women.

I think I may be right. Unless this was a joke post.

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
you would be no good in an argument if it takes you this long to post a sensible reply - but i'm sure it will be witty and offensive in some way or another which will be good reading for the under 10's of the nsc

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bosnian said:
you would be no good in an argument if it takes you this long to post a sensible reply - but i'm sure it will be witty and offensive in some way or another which will be good reading for the under 10's of the nsc

How can it be sensible but also witty and offensive for the enjoyment of the under 10's readership? You would be no good in an argument if you keep contradicting yourself.

Last edited:

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
I would love an argument with you mate about politics and N Ireland as you clearly know f*** all.

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
How can it be sensible but also witty and offensive for the enjoyment of the under 10's readership? You would be no good in an argument if you keep contradicting yourself.

Your absolutley right you couldnt possibly be witty let alone intelligent - lets just leave it as offensive shall we

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pork Sword said:
I would love an argument with you mate about politics and N Ireland as you clearly know f*** all.

Are you talking to me or Barrel?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here