Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim-Richards in line for a call up...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Barrel of Fun said:
Real story? You admitted that you hadn't spoken to Colin since the day he signed on. Presumably you have heard your side of the story from Debo/Justin Richards. Hmmm, I doubt he would tell you anything that would be detrimental to Colin.

If assumptions are the mother of all f*ck ups, what are presumptions?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jam The Man said:
If assumptions are the mother of all f*ck ups, what are presumptions?

Look.

We all know the deal of how Colin Kazim-Richards came to be at the Albion, and I can well understand how you in particular feel some kind of loyalty to him because of that.

But it seems to be blinding you to the obvious: that Kazim-Richards was at least partly responsible for his lack of success at the club. None of us are saying McGhee was perfect by any means, but you constantly allude to "things behind the scenes", as if the player himself was completely blameless.

I'm completely fed up with all this mysterious conspiracy crap that you hint has gone on. Kazim-Richards has never been known for being shy and retiring, therefore if there really was something out of order going on, I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to resist the chance to shoot his mouth off by now, a la Leon "League Two" Knight.

If you genuinely believe (as opposed to wanting to believe simply because your name once came out of a hat in a prize draw) that K-R has been wronged by the club, then by all means tell us what you went on. If not, well excuse those of us who believe simply what our own eyes and ears tell us.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
edna krabappel said:
Look.

We all know the deal of how Colin Kazim-Richards came to be at the Albion, and I can well understand how you in particular feel some kind of loyalty to him because of that.

But it seems to be blinding you to the obvious: that Kazim-Richards was at least partly responsible for his lack of success at the club. None of us are saying McGhee was perfect by any means, but you constantly allude to "things behind the scenes", as if the player himself was completely blameless.

I'm completely fed up with all this mysterious conspiracy crap that you hint has gone on. Kazim-Richards has never been known for being shy and retiring, therefore if there really was something out of order going on, I'm sure he wouldn't have been able to resist the chance to shoot his mouth off by now, a la Leon "League Two" Knight.

If you genuinely believe (as opposed to wanting to believe simply because your name once came out of a hat in a prize draw) that K-R has been wronged by the club, then by all means tell us what you went on. If not, well excuse those of us who believe simply what our own eyes and ears tell us.

Do me a favour mate.. I gave you the opportunity to e-mail me at work about it and you couldn't be bothered... what more do you want?

I'm not prepared to spout it on this forum - end of.

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
Lets get to the point here - Kasim Richards is now playing in the premiership and by all accounts according to reports holding his own.
Please forgive me for my ignorance but what sort of sell on clause did the marketing beared guru get on for Colin?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The sell on is -10%, if they sell him we have to give them money. Lets hope its not 1.6m or we will have to find 10k from somewhere.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think the sell on clause was described as being generous, but I can't find the quote. I think it is in ask the club somewhere, but there are so many bloody West Ham threads that it is hard to find the right one.

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
Thanks for posting a sensible reply Barrel of Fun.
Even if Colin does get sold Knight will never tell us what we made as he uses the sell on clap trap every time he sells an asset

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bosnian said:
Thanks for posting a sensible reply Barrel of Fun.
Even if Colin does get sold Knight will never tell us what we made as he uses the sell on clap trap every time he sells an asset

Yeah thanks Barrel, that was great:wave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
f*** me Barrel, I just noticed we registered at the same time and yet you ar about 4000 posts ahead of me. Thats some going son.

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
That just about sums the twat up: Ignorant, Arrogant and a dirty Turk to top it all off.

I take offence to that last comment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here