Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim-Richards in line for a call up...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bosnian said:
How can it be sensible but also witty and offensive for the enjoyment of the under 10's readership? You would be no good in an argument if you keep contradicting yourself.

Your absolutley right you couldnt possibly be witty let alone intelligent - lets just leave it as offensive shall we

Jesus, learn to do quotes properly.:angry:

So tell me el genius how would you know whether I am intelligent or not? I seem to have gauged the fact that your a right bore with a sense of humour bypass pretty much straight away so I can't be that stupid.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pork Sword said:
Either.

No Surrender.

I never claimed to know anything about N.Irish politics. I merely guessed you were right wing. Am I wrong?

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
So tell me el genius how would you know whether I am intelligent or not? I seem to have gauged the fact that your a right bore with a sense of humour bypass pretty much straight away so I can't be that stupid.

"Look at the guys avatar, he's blatantly a guns and ammo lover. I hope I'm wrong but if hes the latest addition to our right wing contingent then its best to ignore and hope he goes away"

I think the above answers your original question?

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
Les Biehn said:
I never claimed to know anything about N.Irish politics. I merely guessed you were right wing. Am I wrong?

I have voted Labour all my life, but I do think I am becoming more right wing in regards to immigration etc. Kick the buggers out is my current viewpoint. We would all be better off without the darkies here.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pork Sword said:
I have voted Labour all my life, but I do think I am becoming more right wing in regards to immigration etc. Kick the buggers out is my current viewpoint. We would all be better off without the darkies here.

So is your problem with Kazim-Richards because he is Turkish, black or both?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Pork Sword said:

I would have to find a new dentist AND a new doctor if all 'Johnny Foreigners' were to be kicked out.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bosnian said:

I think the above answers your original question?
Not really. You claimed I was unintelligent because I guessed something about someone because of their avatar (and as I later said was also due to their disparaging remarks towards the turkish). I guess that Pork Sword was right wing, which he has pretty much just said he is and just backed it up by using the term 'darkies'.

So I can't be that stupid can I. Got a better example?

Last edited:

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
My probelm with him is that he did not want to play for BHAFC. (I have just found out the Turkish thing today which did not help). No problem with the black side of things at all, as long as they score goals for us.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
I would have to find a new dentist AND a new doctor if all 'Johnny Foreigners' were to be kicked out.

My sister would have to find a new boyfriend. Shame because he's a really nice bloke.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pork Sword said:
My probelm with him is that he did not want to play for BHAFC. (I have just found out the Turkish thing today which did not help). No problem with the black side of things at all, as long as they score goals for us.

I am speechless.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
Sacrifices have to be made I'm afraid, Les. :down:

There will have to be sacrifices. And lynchings, quick get the clan.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Pork Sword said:

You're right of course. What we need is more Ulster prods over here. Like those imbeciles bellowing sectarian abuse at 7-year-old kids on their way to primary school.

Or like "sad-dog" Adair who spent his life beating up women or shooting innocent cab-drivers in the back of the head.

Or "Dr" Ian Paisley.

Just as long as they're not "darkies" eh

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
bosnian said:
(and as I later said was also due to their disparaging remarks towards the turkish).

When?
Page 5, 10th post down.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
This reply of Bosnians is gonna be a whopper if it takes him this long to write it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here