Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua signed permanently from Newcastle (merged)

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I'll reserve judgement until the end of the season, be interesting to know the fee.

He's either not quite right yet and has been held back until he is at peek condition or just isn't the same player after his injury or maybe the 1st div is his level?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well if I was confused yesterday I'm even more confused today, can't even begin to think through the logic but will trawl through the thread later

... did I see £1M somewhere? Is that substantiated?

No that fee is not substantiated and not a chance in hell anywhere near what we would have paid.

I wouldnt be suprised if it was nominal as no chance of him playing for the geordies and cant see anyone else being prepared to pay for him.

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
Great signing long term, loads of potential. He looked good pre-season, would be foolish to write him off because of one bad half against Doncaster and a few cameo sub appearances here and there.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus needs to give KLL some match time so he'll be ready to humiliate the Palace defence in January.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Dont forget he is only 20. I have thought this season he has given the ball away too easily but he is young with bags of potential......lots more to come IMHO.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
IMO he can have a much bigger impact on a game than Harley and Sparrow for example. But he needs to start a few games and have more game time.

Gus get him on that pitch at 3:00 saturday let him prove to thousands of fans that he deserves that contract!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The good news is he must be over the broken ankle saga as that prevented a permanent signing previously.

At 20 he has acres of potential so a great signing, he will be unbelievable in a year or so.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Fantastic news, I'm fascinated as to what the ubiquitous "undisclosed fee" was, and just how much of a baragin we ended up scoring after this frankly unexpected endgame....

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Played really well today and maybe we might be seeing him more often starting!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Turns out it was a matter of six weeks. Kazenga is UNPLAYABLE and by some way our best player.

I would say you are more of a moron for bouncing a thread based on one performance.

Yes he played well today, but Noone is STILL by far and away a better rounded player than KLL.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He was superb today, gave their defence fits every time he got near the ball.

As close as we've seen this season to the Lua Lua we know and love from his earlier loan spells, and long may it continue.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Turns out it was a matter of six weeks. Kazenga is UNPLAYABLE and by some way our best player.

To be fair, read some of your comments from last night such as our team is 'full of complete flids'... Bounce that one :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'll keep bouncing it then just for you as it becomes clear that you are more and more wrong with every passing week. Noone is a no-trick pony who dazzles morons in the crowd with his quick feet but actually achieves f*** all. Kazenga is a match-winner, as we have once again seen today. I honestly don't think there is a defender in the Championship who can live with him.

They're both great players. As is Buckley. We prob have 3 of the top 20 wingers in this div. No need to pop and Noone just to praise KLL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here