Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua signed permanently from Newcastle (merged)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That was the team that contained Ryan Harley and Billy Paynter. I'm now talking about the new and exciting BHAFC with Kazenga and sexy Jake at its core.

I did assume WW's avator was a joke. I've always said KLL is still class and give him time too as you'll see on this thread from a few months back. But one performance doesn't prove us right just yet... I do agree he has raw talent...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Noone is less likely to give the ball away in our own defensive third. LuaLua is better at everything else though.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
One of the main things I'm liking more and more about Kazenga is the fact that he's more willing than anyone else to have a dig as soon as the opportunity arises to do so. It's that that created the 1st goal today for JFC, and from there we just grew and grew in confidence as a team instead of scratching our heads wondering where the goals are going to come from.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
KLL tackling back today - maybe the penny has now dropped. definitely back towards the form that he showed in past seasons. Shame he hasn't found his shooting boots yet - but he will I suspect.

Oct 25, 2003
he's so outrageously fast over 5 yards that he can beat pretty much any full back in this division about 10 times a game......that gives him the opportunity to put in so many crosses that eventually one of them is going to be perfect....also his end product has definitely improved quite a lot

plus he's not afraid to take a shot, yes a lot of them will go 20 yards over the bar, but one of them will lead to something....be it a corner, or like today a rebound for a goal

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
He is also tring to defend which is something he was never very good at (ok he is still not very good but atleast he is trying)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
KLL Buckley and (sadly) CMS are the only players who can put a proper ball into the box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here