Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua signed permanently from Newcastle (merged)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do you have aproblem with constantly repeating yourself in the hope that someone will eventually listen to you? I am sure Harley is grateful for your intellectual insight.

Agreed. Maybe I shouldnt as everyone knows what a **** he is.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Excellent news. Whatever the reason for him not playing as much as we would have liked, I am sure that this will change now that he is an Albion player full time. The guy was magic last season, and you do not lose that magic overnight. Confidence yes, especially after a big injury like his, but confidence will come, and Kaz will be back to run rings round the Championship.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Marvellous can we play him & ATTACK now please

Yes please, followed almost immediately by some more attacking, a sprinkling of attack and garnished with a dash of attacking!

ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!!! If we can't stop the fecking goals lets go for some all guns blazing!

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Head tells me that this is more a case of Newcastle releasing an uneeded player rather than Brighton doing a bit of good business.

Heart tells me that Gus was keeping him underwraps in order to get a cheaper deal (without NU wanting him back) and now he can show us what he is capable of.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Seems to have been sorted a long time ago.. At the fans forum Gus was VERY clear in his point that KLL was going to be here for many years.
I would suggest that was all agreed on, but we needed to wait for the Insurance all clear.. must be approximately a year since his injury? Maybe there's a '12 month after the event' issue... it might explain why he hasn't played a huge amount, given we've perhaps needed the options he can bring.

top post we played hartlepool 53 weeks ago.... seems to make sense.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant,love the bloke,hope he gets a chance because although it was a friendly he still looked like he had it against Spurs.He could be a vital player 2nd half of the season.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
well he wont score or create sitting on the bench , ile forgive him the odd slip up now and then because as we all know he is well capable of doing this , yes ok it was only a full strength spurs team :) but .................

[yt]Uazk_G4p7iU[/yt]

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well if I was confused yesterday I'm even more confused today, can't even begin to think through the logic but will trawl through the thread later

... did I see £1M somewhere? Is that substantiated?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Really? I don't believe you, surely others would have heard about this or mentioned it?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What? REALLY? No!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here