Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justice for the 96!

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
You had a certain high moral ground before - and in my opinion the J96 campaign is still worth fighting for. Many questions are still unanswered.

However, just because things aren't being done in the way you want, with the passion you want and with the level of support you want, you're now starting to sound like a precocious spolit brat.

Just who are you to criticise your (assuming you really are a Brighton fan - though you don't sound like one) fellow Brighton supporters in this way? Who gave you that right? You are an appalling advertisement for a very worthy cause. I suggest you f*** off before you - and you alone - are the cause for this campaign to lose a fair amount of sympathy.

I am talking about season ticket holders that i personally know that support Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, now if everyone has a complex i can help that. Just saying!

My condolences to the victims of that boat but this post is nothing to do with that, There is no relevance to The Herald of Free Enterprise and a football match, so grow some nuts and stop pulling any world disaster into this!

Brighton and playing Liverpool and that is the only link to this!

Can I humbly suggest that you just f*** off now please you tiresome bore.

Thanks in advance.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
My condolences to the victims of that boat but this post is nothing to do with that, There is no relevance to The Herald of Free Enterprise and a football match, so grow some nuts and stop pulling any world disaster into this!

Brighton and playing Liverpool and that is the only link to this!

Prick.
New addition for my ignore list.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wow! People died, and I don't know how some people can sleep over what happened that day (not just the fans, those in charge need to be brought to account)... some of the cynicism on here is astounding...

What is the point of trying to bring people to account as most of them are more than likely deceased as well.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As much as I feel for those who lost loved ones in the Hillsborough tragedy, I do feel it is time to move on. In my opinion a lot of people have blood on their hands and I do include the police and a small minority of Liverpool fans in this statement.

I do also wonder if anyone has stopped to think whether the report might not actually put an end to the suffering and actually paint certain people in a very bad light and I don’t just mean the police by the way.

Hillsborough was in my opinion the catalyst for major changes in modern football which has made the football experience a safer and more pleasant one. I know many people, myself included pine for a return to all seater stadiums but there can’t be many people who would want to return to the dark days of football. Sometimes good comes out of a tragedy, Hillsborough being a good example of this.

This for me. Incidentally I've never heard the chant on TV either.

Last edited:

you truly are one horribble c unt, did you not read that it was two of my friend that were involved and lost their parents, I've hardly picked a fuckin bus plunge in Bangadesh out of the small print in The Sun you fuckin cretin

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
[MENTION=21668]Spadge[/MENTION] I really don't believe you are an Albion fan. Maybe you are a STH in the north stand, maybe you have been to many Albion games. BUT YOU'RE NOT ALBION!!!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
What is the point of trying to bring people to account as most of them are more than likely deceased as well.

Thatcher ant i bet when she is every detail of What happened that day comes out.

Liverpool fans played there part the families admit that. But they were also let down. Lots lots of things led to that day.

As for other disasters at football you don't hear about as most have been dealt with. Bradford fire led to new stadia, Europe ban after juve disaster.

There are alot of unanswered question regarding hilsborough, and the victims want answers like anyone would. I do think some are not going to like what they here As i don't think pool are100% innocent but i also don't think there 100% at fault.

The government worry me by what looks to be there hiding something, just let the papers out and be done with it.

Also the idea for tonight is awful.

seagulls

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011

!

Were ya sitting tonight? Would love to f***ing clump ya after that post.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:ohmy: Thatcher to blame again, thought there was a political agenda behind this

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I am talking about season ticket holders that i personally know that support Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool, now if everyone has a complex i can help that. Just saying!

I really don't give a shit what you're talking about. You have alienated just about everyone on this thread, including those once sympathetic to your (now less than convincing) call of solidarity. You really are a spiteful piece of shit.

Take the advice of others and f*** off. You're not wanted here.

Can we Jamie this little turd, by the way?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
:ohmy: Thatcher to blame again, thought there was a political agenda behind this

Well what other reason labour give the green light say yes to letting them out, cons come in and back in the cabinet they go?

seagulls

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But, given that they already have what they want/have been campaigning for (Commons debate), what is the purpose of singing for them tonight, instead of supporting Brighton & Hove Albion?

Fair question, but they haven't got what they want yet (accountability), IMHO... to be fair, and unfortunately, I doubt they ever will... doesn't make it right, does it? I would have no problem singing to help bring attention to the families plight, and that is my right... and yours is to do what you will...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If it wasnt for the Taylor report i can guarentee you we wouldnt be sitting in a £90 million all seater stadium!

Correct.

If it wasn't for the Taylor Report, we'd be in a £90 million stadium with a CHOICE of seating OR terracing - and the whole Amex matchday experience for everyone would be even better for it.

We've got the totally flawed Taylor Report to thank for taking that choice away from us. Terraces was never the reason 96 fans lost their lives that day, and there is NOTHING you or Lord Justice Taylor could say to persuade me that terraces would be unworkable or dangerous in 2011.

(which is why it always sticks in the throat somewhat when you see legions of fans on the all-seater Kop of all places, standing up for the 90).

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Fair question, but they haven't got what they want yet (accountability), IMHO... to be fair, and unfortunately, I doubt they ever will... doesn't make it right, does it? I would have no problem singing to help bring attention to the families plight, and that is my right... and yours is to do what you will...

"Dear TB,
Thank you for taking over our club and ensuring our future at Falmer, but don't forget the playing side..."

Sorry, B.W. but cannot take anything you say seriously with that in your signature!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

That you know for a fact?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Well, you know the facts, so is she culpable in any small way, or not?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Correct.

If it wasn't for the Taylor Report, we'd be in a £90 million stadium with a CHOICE of seating OR terracing - and the whole Amex matchday experience for everyone would be even better for it.

We've got the totally flawed Taylor Report to thank for taking that choice away from us. Terraces was never the reason 96 fans lost their lives that day, and there is NOTHING you or Lord Justice Taylor could say to persuade me that terraces would be unworkable or dangerous in 2011.

(which is why it always sticks in the throat somewhat when you see legions of fans on the all-seater Kop of all places, standing up for the 90).

The Taylor report actually said that terraces were not inheriantly unsafe - it was Thatcher's government who chose to interpret it that way.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
"Dear TB,
Thank you for taking over our club and ensuring our future at Falmer, but don't forget the playing side..."

Sorry, B.W. but cannot take anything you say seriously with that in your signature!!

Oops! Time for an update... at the time I wrote that we hadn't splashed out on our squad...

:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here