Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just the Striker to Come.......................

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky Sports rumours are linking us with Edu of Rangers. A 6ft USA international whose goal scoring record isn't great but he would be a big target man to assist CMS.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
My money is still on Robert Unwin. You heard it here.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
of whome is the Ribas of which you speak?

Is he the brazilain one at Wofsburg?

he is the one who took the tax free euros at Monaco rather than pay 50% of his earnings to the revenue while wearing the stripes................... tough choice I guess :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
he is the one who took the tax free euros at Monaco rather than pay 50% of his earnings to the revenue while wearing the stripes................... tough choice I guess :)

aha

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sky Sports rumours are linking us with Edu of Rangers. A 6ft USA international whose goal scoring record isn't great but he would be a big target man to assist CMS.

Why would we be interested in a MTL player who plays CM ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
To balance the Murray debate there were many comments last season on the BBS about him looking disinterested at times, drifting out of games etc. as well as many others saying he was a class player. I for one would love him back, but he's a player who is always going to divide opinion.

I would have him back but only on a 12 month contract with an option for another 12 months based on performance.

I love Glenn Murray but no question he performed at his best when seeking a new contract

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Would be VERY UNDERWHELMED if Murray was the main striker brought in. As an additional to the main man it would be great though.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've not read the whole thread so apologies if fixtures, but has the name Sebastian Abreu been mentioned?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would like to GM come back on loan till Jan... I reckon he would like this deal as well?

Can't see him ever playing for us again though.

Oh, and BDB can FRO!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here