Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just the Striker to Come.......................

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
For once Kev, you are right. Murray is a solid Championship player at best, we should be aiming higher than that. He's hardly set the world alight at Palace.

That's because they play dour football with Wilfrid "4 assisst" Zaha as their main playmaker.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
FFS. Can people please stop banging on and on about Murray?

He's not coming back. The only reason he had a good last season with us is because he was playing for a new contract. Once he's got a contract he goes off on a moody again, as he's proved with Palarse.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
FFS. Can people please stop banging on and on about Murray?

He's not coming back. The only reason he had a good last season with us is because he was playing for a new contract. Once he's got a contract he goes off on a moody again, as he's proved with Palarse.

Exactly this, he was woeful for two years and only sorted his life out for the last season when everything else was also going well, Personaly I wouldnt want him back we can do better

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Anyone considered Steven Davies from derby ? He's up for sale as he didn't want to extend his contract at derby. Physical player with eye for goal. Possibly injury prone though.

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
West Ham have already signed 1 new striker and are after Carroll.
That means either Vaz Te or Cole will be 4th in the pecking order. Cannot see either wanting to drop back to the championship but Nicky Maynard who is behind both must be worth a shout.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
West Ham have already signed 1 new striker and are after Carroll.
That means either Vaz Te or Cole will be 4th in the pecking order. Cannot see either wanting to drop back to the championship but Nicky Maynard who is behind both must be worth a shout.

I'd think west ham will have to offload some of their strikers. Maynard was a player who gus was quoted as saying he liked. Doesn't fit the profile of a strong hold up type though. Vaz Te may be a possibility.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Cole is a donkey and Maynard did not impress me last season. Gus was after Kitson, so It is possible he could move for him now he is a free agent. Might be a short term solution.

I'd think west ham will have to offload some of their strikers. Maynard was a player who gus was quoted as saying he liked. Doesn't fit the profile of a strong hold up type though. Vaz Te may be a possibility.

I`d be over the mooooon with Vaz Te (he can do overhead kicks you know!!) I`d be very happy with Cole. Maynard looked a total waste of space at the Amex last season.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I`d be over the mooooon with Vaz Te (he can do overhead kicks you know!!) I`d be very happy with Cole. Maynard looked a total waste of space at the Amex last season.

My thoughts exactly :clap2:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Cole is a donkey and Maynard did not impress me last season. Gus was after Kitson, so It is possible he could move for him now he is a free agent. Might be a short term solution.

12 goals in 68 games for gobshite,are you fcuking mental

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here