Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just had a look through, can't see a "Navarro is crap" thread?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I guess I should put this on here :lolol:

Attachments

• IMG_0790.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 128

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I guess I should put this on here :lolol:

Hopefully this will shut up the no nothing c*nts who continuously slag off Navarro just because it was popular to do so under Slade.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Fixed your post for you :thumbsup:

It’s a matter of opinions I guess. For what it’s worth I never felt he was rubbish under Slade, he’s just never going to get the praise other players do as he goes about his business quietly and effectively.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It’s a matter of opinions I guess. For what it’s worth I never felt he was rubbish under Slade, he’s just never going to get the praise other players do as he goes about his business quietly and effectively.

He's got plenty of praise recently, because he's been playing well.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
According to Gus his presence helps other players play better. It doesn't help Gary Dicker, since he's played on the left, and that doesn't help the balance of our team. If he really thinks Navarro is that important he should drop Dicker and bring someone in on the left or drop one of Murray or Forster and bring in someone on the left.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I like the formation Gus is playing at the moment, I think we look a much better passing team and we seem to be creating more chances and more space with the 3 central midfielder playing.

Yes, but Dicker sometimes drifts in the middle, leaving the left side vunrable.
agree about we are a better passing side though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd rather we dropped Crofts than Dicker.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I think Navarro offers the team far more than Dicker who makes nice turns every now and then, but isn't good defensively and rarely gets involved in goals

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fat USELESS scouse TWAT.

Please please please f*** OFF.

You only get headlines like that if a player is SHIT, the fans can see it and are asking for support for a shit player. Almost in desperation. GOOD players dont get "urges fans to bet behind xxxx" do they.

I know lets just fall over when a player runs past me...like Navarro, lets pull out of a challenge...like Navarro...etc

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Fat USELESS scouse TWAT.

You only get headlines like that if a player is SHIT, the fans can see it and are asking for support for a shit player. Almost in desperation. GOOD players dont get "urges fans to bet behind xxxx" do they.

I know lets just fall over when a player runs past me...like Navarro, lets pull out of a challenge...like Navarro...etc

Die, you hold a personal grudge on Navarro, even if he scored a hat-trick you would still call him shit. bellend.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think Navarro offers the team far more than Dicker who makes nice turns every now and then, but isn't good defensively and rarely gets involved in goals

Take Crofts out the team and you'd see Dicker really flourish. He's already brilliant on the ball, but with space in front of him he would be more effective in the final third.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fat USELESS scouse TWAT.

Guessing you didn't see him against Villa?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Take Crofts out the team and you'd see Dicker really flourish. He's already brilliant on the ball, but with space in front of him he would be more effective in the final third.

On what evidence?

Crofts is the only midfielder scoring goals, and yet you think he's hindering Dicker?

f*** me, some people are kidding themselves into thinking Dicker is some sort of Gerrard.

Crofts/Dicker/Navarrro - ALL average League 1 players, ALL have their positives and negatives.

Good f***ing grief.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
On what evidence?

Crofts is the only midfielder scoring goals, and yet you think he's hindering Dicker?

f*** me, some people are kidding themselves into thinking Dicker is some sort of Gerrard.

Crofts/Dicker/Navarrro - ALL average League 1 players, ALL have their positives and negatives.

Good f***ing grief.

I actually agree (for once) with TCB on this one. Besides (the admittedly important) knack of scoring late goals, Crofts offers NOTHING to the side. When was the last time we saw him split a defence with a killer ball? Never. We know Dicker can play excellent, clever passes, let him do it a bit further up the pitch.

Take Crofts out, put Cox/New left winger in and allow Dicker the attacking space, and I think we'd have a balanced, more effective midfield.

IMO.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
For my money, it should be Crofts plus either Navarro or Dicker. I think that by playing both Dicker AND Navarro, we're not getting the best out of either of them because they play the same kind of role, but in very different ways.

It would be interesting if Gus snapped up a left winger, then we'd see which one he really thought the most of, Dicker or Navarro.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I actually agree (for once) with TCB on this one. Besides (the admittedly important) knack of scoring late goals, Crofts offers NOTHING to the side. When was the last time we saw him split a defence with a killer ball? Never. We know Dicker can play excellent, clever passes, let him do it a bit further up the pitch.

Take Crofts out, put Cox/New left winger in and allow Dicker the attacking space, and I think we'd have a balanced, more effective midfield.

IMO.

When was the last time Dicker played a killer ball? Oh hang on, he doesn't either.
Dicker does intelligent simple passes, not creative ones. He doesn't score goals. When he's been further forward, he hasn't scored goals. Slade and Poyet haven't given him an advanced role. He's not an attacking midfielder.

Crofts offers "NOTHING" to the side, despite being a better ball winner than Dicker, and outscoring every other one of our midfielders this season put together. He also makes intelligent passes, he just doesn't have quite the composure or control of Dicker.

Poyet CLEARLY doesn't want to play a straight 4-4-2, he'd rather play the passing game and try and put Forster/Bennett through. So all this talk of a balanced midfield is just another f***ing pointless NSC cliche, in order to give strength to the tiresome campaign of "the sun shines out of Dickers arse, but Navarro is the anti-christ".

It's boring, to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here