Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just been to 10am Presentation!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All the scaremongering re season tickets selling out was just hype.

Having to attend presentations must have skewed the uptake rate though. Suspect most people had already decided where they were going to sit before they went to a presentation and would have been just as happy booking their seat online.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I got a seating plan... can't say how!

seat-plan.jpg

We're JUST in West upper I but right on the boarder - front row - think we're level with the goal that side and the diagram suggests that too :) Can't wait.

Mendoza et al are a few seats to the right of us (proce cat A) but are block H. Is there anyone here who's price zone B but in block H out of interest? I don't thin that the whole of H block is in zone A and i'm guessing the colour scheme behind with the thick lines shows it's ha;f of block H that falls into zone A?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Thanks

Did you notice if there were any singles in the WSU by any chance mate?

Yes, plenty.

The Club are playing it very close to the chest as far as how many have been sold so far.

I asked Martin Perry this morning and got a very non commitial ' they are going well'.

When I asked a couple of others during the time we were there I got figures of between 3,000 and 6,000.

Whether those figures exclude the 1901 club I don't know.

The WSU holds 5,000 and there's loads of room in there, albeit from about halfway back - if you want a single you'll get nearer the front of WSU and more central.

++

Changing the subject, I was expecting to be told about the 'cashless' stadium - putting money up front onto a swipe card, but got told nothing - any of you guys know anything please?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Is there anyone here who's price zone B but in block H out of interest? I don't thin that the whole of H block is in zone A and i'm guessing the colour scheme behind with the thick lines shows it's ha;f of block H that falls into zone A?

Yes, I'm in block H (and 9 others), but Zone B.

DanielT

Changing the subject, I was expecting to be told about the 'cashless' stadium - putting money up front onto a swipe card, but got told nothing - any of you guys know anything please?

Its not likely to happen in the first year there, but is still planned for the future.

On a alcoholic note, Harveys and Darkstar are supplying real ale for match days! If there's a bar on each landing, that'll make the 5 flights of stairs less daunting!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, I'm in block H (and 9 others), but Zone B.

Cheers mate - looks like half the block is zone A and half zone B

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Yes, plenty.

The Club are playing it very close to the chest as far as how many have been sold so far.

I asked Martin Perry this morning and got a very non commitial ' they are going well'.

When I asked a couple of others during the time we were there I got figures of between 3,000 and 6,000.

Whether those figures exclude the 1901 club I don't know.

The WSU holds 5,000 and there's loads of room in there, albeit from about halfway back - if you want a single you'll get nearer the front of WSU and more central.

++

Thanks for that mate. Appreciated. Possibly The Roost pour moi :smile:

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
Hi if anybody has their presentation soon, is looking to go WSU and is not taking their full allocation would you mind PM'ing me as looking to get a couple of tickets before the April general sale. cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here